PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight my little Arya

Goldie Flower
03-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Our girl Arya passed away a few weeks ago due to old age. I've been distraught since her passing but she was very elderly and she had been slowing down for a while. She passed so peacefully in her sleep.

I'm so glad my little angel came into my life, she was such trouble at times. Destroying her first cage and getting out twice! Both times she was found in my room with a little nest by my bed and I still smile to think that that's where she wanted to be when she wasn't in her cage.

I remember the day she first came home and I said to her that she would be my perfect little companion and she was, right through to the end. I'll miss her playing in my jumper and her insistence at always running everywhere. She never was good at standing still.

I can't even begin to describe how amazing she was and how much I love her.

Play well at the bridge my wonderful Arya. You will always be loved and missed. XXX

CMB
03-12-2016, 12:46 PM
Sorry to hear the sad news. Remember the good times you had. Run free at the bridge Arya.

ANGELBABIES
03-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Play well at the bridge sweet baby xx

flowerfairy
03-12-2016, 12:58 PM
RIP Arya. At least her passing was peaceful. She sounds like a wonderful character.

Coco61
03-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Sorry to here your sad news. Play well at the bridge Ayra.

cypher
03-12-2016, 09:46 PM
So sorry for your loss Goldie Flower.

Run free & play well at the bridge Arya.

Rsclio197
03-13-2016, 07:32 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Arya. It sounds like she was a very special friend to you. I love the name Arya.

RIP little Arya. Your loss is most certainly the rainbow bridges gain :)

Cinnamon Bear
03-13-2016, 07:43 AM
She had a long happy life with you! She didn't suffer which is a blessing as she passed naturally. I'm sure she was a happy hamster! Sorry for your loss!

Josie
03-15-2016, 04:33 PM
Sorry to hear about Arya, such a lovely name. Play well at the bridge Arya hugs to you xxx

Do not worry about me when I am gone and on the other side. Life is eternal

RIP Arya

Thin Lizzy
03-17-2016, 04:17 AM
So sorry for your loss Goldie Flower. You gave Arya a loving forever home, you'll have many memories of her and she'll be forever in your heart xxx

Goldie Flower
03-17-2016, 06:01 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. They are very comforting and mean a lot to me. She was a wonderful ham and I'm so glad I got to share her life with her xxx