PDA

View Full Version : RIP Beloved Buggles

MissLanage
02-22-2016, 04:42 PM
My much adored hammy Humbug (Buggles) passed away on 20th Feb 2016 at 9pm of essentially, old age. She was 2 years and 1 month ish and had been showing the usual signs of older age for the last three months but kept her hilarious and loving personality right up until 48 hours before her passing.

I nursed her in her nest hourly for those last 48 and it was worth every minute, she handled it all in her typical champion style before she eventually left for the rainbow bridge in her sleep at my 9pm check. She was clean, warm, fed, watered, loved and showed no signs of pain or distress and I think that's what counts.

I miss her greatly already... She was so much fun to have around and was such a good fit for our household, we had a close bond and I spoiled her with toys, attention, adventure and good foody treats. I was so lucky to have had her and I KNOW she was happy here with us :)

I look forward to the pain easing and the longing to love on a new furry friend returning, they're so worth it!

rainbowradgirl
02-22-2016, 04:56 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. My dwarf, Izzy, passed away sometime in the early morning today. She was only about 6 months old.. I didn't have her long but loved her like all my other kids (I only have furry kids and a kid with scales)

M3gan
02-22-2016, 05:31 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. <3

Nancy's Hamsters
02-22-2016, 08:28 PM
I am so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful old girl. I am however very thankful to meet her smiley face in those never ending photos she looks a sweet but playful girl. Gone to the bridge but never forgotten here as those many memories of fun times and joys of her are in your heart forever.

cypher
02-22-2016, 09:53 PM
So sorry for your loss, Buggles was a beautiful girl & a lovely little character, she had such a long & happy life with you, so many special memories but I'm sure you must be missing her very much right now.

Run free & play well at the bridge Buggles.

MissLanage
02-23-2016, 05:29 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. My dwarf, Izzy, passed away sometime in the early morning today. She was only about 6 months old.. I didn't have her long but loved her like all my other kids (I only have furry kids and a kid with scales)

Thank you rainbowradgirl and same to you. The sting gets a little less and the smiles at each memory come a little easier with each day... I too don't have any children (yet) so my furbaby was my only baby...

MissLanage
02-23-2016, 05:41 AM
Thanks so much everyone, your kind words brought a little tear to my eye! She was all of those things and more and I'm glad her little face gave you some joy as it did me every day, I took LOTS of photos and videos, she was just so pretty and full of attitide hahaha!

lady jocardi
02-23-2016, 08:45 AM
I'm sorry very sorry for your loss. She was such a character. Big hugs to u xx

Josie
02-23-2016, 04:26 PM
Sorry to hear of Humbug (Buggles) passing, such lovely photos of your little girl. Play well at the bridge Buggles hugs to you xxxx:(

Not lost but gone before

Thin Lizzy
02-24-2016, 05:46 AM
So sad to read about Humbug (Buggles), what a beautiful little girl and pics.
Thinking of you and sending you hugs xxx

Rsclio197
03-02-2016, 07:01 AM
I am so sorry to hear about that :( she was clearly well loved by you and she enjoyed a fantastic story with you!

I've just lost my little girl Suzi at a similar age so i hope Buggles gives Suzi a nice warm welcome up there.

My thoughts are with you

ham-star
03-02-2016, 07:20 AM
Awww, Buggles was a beautiful girl, and clearly very loved. RIP Buggles xx