PDA

View Full Version : Babyboos Hamstery

MBll
11-05-2005, 01:51 PM
I have had a quick look at this site and it looks very informative...almost makes me want to get back into hamsters :lol: :oops:

BUT BUT ........

babyboos
11-05-2005, 02:02 PM
you get one and a few more quickly follow....

flogging_molly
11-06-2005, 12:28 PM
you get one and a few more quickly follow....

I'll second that :oops: :says Debbie with 7 hamsters

T1nk
11-07-2005, 09:37 AM
lol know what u mean, my last hamster died and i was only going to get one.... I now have 3 :)

flogging_molly
11-07-2005, 12:25 PM
It's always the same I remember when all i had was Wes, then Molly totally stole my heart, kept Eire from their litter and then Dylan was so cute in a pet store and with Black Frank i just couldn't let him go after all the hard work i had done with him....

Emma
11-08-2005, 03:57 AM
It's so easy isn't it! I'm really hankering after another ham right now - Phoebe is being such a little darling she just makes me want more! THere's just no more room for another cage at present though.

I'm contenting myself with plans to have space for 3 syrians next year in my new place - and I'll only take on rescues for now. Once I'm graduated and have my own place I'll be able to treat myself to some posh breeder hamsters and maybe try a little showing/breeding myeslf.....but not yet. *sits on hands* must be content with the pets I've already got!