PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P SAMMI :'(

chavvy91
05-05-2009, 12:07 PM
I took everyones advice and took sammi to the vets today, and they put him to sleep after id said my goodbyes and hes going to be cremated and his ashes spread at the crematorium, i didnt stay with sammi while he had his injection because i didnt want him to see me upset so i said goodbye and left him in the hands of the vets, i hope that was the right thing to do, i know some people will say i should have been with him but i didnt want his last memory to be me crying :'( , he was very well loved and i will miss him dearly,
Thanks for everyones advice on here throughout his last few months
R..I..P SAMMI
XxxXxxX

ellisyellis
05-05-2009, 12:22 PM
hi, you did the right thing. dont worry about not being in the same room. i would have done the same thing. just think now he is not in any pain or poorly. he will have lots of friends to meet at rainbow bridge. sorry you lost your ham. x

sparklyfluff
05-05-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Sammi, you definately did the right thing though but i know it's hard x

souffle
05-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Aww Chavvy I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved Sammi and you were brave and strong to help him find his peace. You were with him when he passed away in your heart so never fret over that. He had a lovely life with you and you tried very hard to make his last days comfortable
Play well at the bridge Sammi
XX