PDA

View Full Version : Rip my baby boy "fudge"

candice clews
01-01-2016, 03:10 PM
You were my first hamster! When I walked into my local pets at home on January 19th 2013 I knew you were perfect for me. You were adorable and cuddled up in the corner of a cage with other hamsters at just 6 weeks old. :D There was no way I could resist such a stunning beauty so you came home with me! :p You were so easy too tame and formed a bond with me from the very beginning. We shared lots and lots of memories together. I loved when you used too sit on my chest and fall asleep! And when you used to crash into my ankles in your exercise ball. Unfortunately after not even realising you were ill, after returning from shopping this morning I found you, lying on top of your loofah teddy bear in a ball. I picked you up and realised you couldn't walk, were shaking and cold. I picked you up with a towel and cuddled you for twenty minutes until you unfortunately took your last few breaths and passed away in my arms. I was devastated! I have never cried so much before in the whole of my life. I talked too you and kissed and cuddled you until your little heart stopped beating and you passed away. I stroked and kissed you after you had gone before placing you in your favourite pink bed to rest in your nest of shredded paper. I buried you in our garden next too my brothers hamster harry who passed away in march 2015. You were buried in your pink bed with your favourite orange loofah teddy bear, which I found you lying on this morning. I planted a lovely evergreen plant on to of your grave, which has beautiful purple flowers! I am devastated you have gone and cleaning out your cage this evening was so difficult. I really wish you were still here for hugs and cuddles tonight like we normally do! love you baby boy. play well at the rainbow bridge. Rip my gorgeous boy!!! ;) :( :(

lady jocardi
01-01-2016, 03:24 PM
I'm so very sorry to read your sad news. RIP lovely boy.
Such a lovely memorial.x

SugarFairy123
01-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Aaaww this was just so sweet!! I bet he will really appreciate you writing this for him ... Just think he moved onto a better place with endless treats and the giant wheel .... Run free and play well little guy you will be remembered ❤️

cypher
01-01-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Run free & play well at the bridge Fudge.

Thin Lizzy
01-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Candice, so sad to hear about Fudge. My heart goes out to you.
What a fabulous age he was, such a wonderful and loving life you gave him and vice versa.
Sweet Dreams Fudge xxx

candice clews
01-02-2016, 07:42 AM
I'm so very sorry to read your sad news. RIP lovely boy.
Such a lovely memorial.x

Thank you! ;)

candice clews
01-02-2016, 07:44 AM
Aaaww this was just so sweet!! I bet he will really appreciate you writing this for him ... Just think he moved onto a better place with endless treats and the giant wheel .... Run free and play well little guy you will be remembered ❤️

Aww thank you! Im sure he will :) <3 <3

Bec
So sorry for your loss, hope you are ok.
Play well at the bridge little fudge x

candice clews
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Run free & play well at the bridge Fudge.

Thank you! :-)

candice clews
01-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Candice, so sad to hear about Fudge. My heart goes out to you.
What a fabulous age he was, such a wonderful and loving life you gave him and vice versa.
Sweet Dreams Fudge xxx

Thank you x i know i just couldn't believe how he was fine until yesterday when i found him x :( <3 <3

candice clews
01-02-2016, 07:46 AM
So sorry for your loss, hope you are ok.
Play well at the bridge little fudge x

Thank you! Im okay just missing my baby so much! :( <3 <3

HenriandHobieHammies
01-03-2016, 02:41 PM
"Don't think of it as if he's passed away but just passed on. On to a pain-free life where he can play with his hamster friends and run on a neverending wheel until his heart's content. He will be here, on the Rainbow Bridge, until he can see you again. Then you will cross the bridge together." So sorry Candace. He had a long life where he was loved by many people. Play well at the bridge little Fudgie. xxx

candice clews
01-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Thankyou so much!! That is beautiful x. I miss him so much! Our cuddles everynight :( he was the tamest out of all three of my hamsters! If i hadn't got my other two then I don't think i would have been able to get through it like i have x my cookie looks exactly like my fudge, which is a bit reminding :/ x

Hamster Paradise
01-03-2016, 03:50 PM
So very sorry for your loss and may Fudge always smile on you ftom Rainbow Bridge...what a Beautiful Tribute you wrote for your Boy Fudge 💔

candice clews
01-03-2016, 03:51 PM
Thankyou! Im sure fudge will appreciate all of your comments xx

xbuttons94
01-03-2016, 05:25 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss... sending lots of love, healing and best wishes your way <3

candice clews
01-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Thankyou! X <3 <3

Josie
01-04-2016, 05:34 PM
So sorry for your loss, what a lovely tribute you wrote for Fudge, play well at the bridge Fudge xx

Not lost but gone before

DrKMcK
01-04-2016, 05:51 PM
I am so sorry Candice. It's a sad way to start the New Year. {hugs} Play well at the Bridge Fudge. :-(

souffle
01-05-2016, 06:35 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Fudge x

candice clews
01-05-2016, 10:04 AM
So sorry for your loss, what a lovely tribute you wrote for Fudge, play well at the bridge Fudge xx

Not lost but gone before

Thank you! Xx

candice clews
01-05-2016, 10:06 AM
I am so sorry Candice. It's a sad way to start the New Year. {hugs} Play well at the Bridge Fudge. :-(

Thank you! :rolleyes: i know! Just my luck :(
thankyou for the picture its beautiful :)

candice clews
01-05-2016, 10:06 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Fudge x

Thank you! :)

candice clews
01-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Im sure fudge will really appreciate all of these lovely comments you have all being making!! :p:D:)