PDA

View Full Version : Bella is at peace

rebel
04-29-2009, 10:16 AM
My sweet little Bella passed away peacefully in her sleep on April 10. :cry: I was blessed to have had her in my life for 2.5 years, as she brought so much joy and happiness. In the last three months of her life, she became very cuddly as she began to slow down. Whenever I would put my hand in her cage, she would wobble over and climb onto it, insisting that I pick her up. She loved her nightly cuddles, which consisted of me watching tv or studying while she slept in my hands, sometimes for two hours at a time. She was my little furbaby and my hands feel so empty without her. But I know she's safe and cuddled in my aunt's hands, who loved Bella and passed away only 6 days before her. And I know that Bella is getting lots of warm kisses and cuddles from our sweet dog Genny, who passed away on April 19.

Bella was my first hamster and I couldn't have loved her more. It was heartbreaking to watch her slowly decline, especially when she could no longer run on her wheel (which was her favourite passtime). I miss her terribly but it is comforting to know that she is no longer suffering. Run In Peace, my little munchkin... I'll love you always.

[attachment=0:20b7alfg]Bella1.jpg[/attachment:20b7alfg]

loyal_tree
04-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Bella had a lovely, long life with you. It is apparent you loved her very much and gave her the best care possible. She's running free at the bridge now, and like you said, sounds like there were others there to meet her and show her the way. RIP Bella

souffle
04-30-2009, 02:59 AM
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Bella and your dear Aunt and doggie. You have had a lot to come to terms with lately so treat yourself kind. Bella was so much loved and she will always be with you treasured in your heart. Play well at the bridge Bella :(

stripeybea
05-04-2009, 06:51 AM
RIP bella, she was a gorgeous hamster and is in a wonderful place now where she can have all the cuddles she deserves