PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Kaiser. u~u

charcobain
12-07-2015, 07:09 AM
As some of u may or may not know, last night I found my little buddy had passed away in his sleep, I've come to terms with it today and decided to make a proper rememberance page for him, me and my mum both buried him in a little flower patch stoned area of the garden, when my sister is home from school she will be making a little header of some sort for him and then we will cover his area in heavy stones to stop any other animals digging for him. :( Here are just a few of my favourite photos to remember him by with a photo of where he is laid to rest.

charcobain
12-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Sorry for the separate images, doesn't allow me to post more than one on my phone.

charcobain
12-07-2015, 07:11 AM
My personal favourite photo of him.

charcobain
12-07-2015, 07:12 AM
And his own area of the garden for him to love now. <3

cypher
12-07-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss charcobain, it's always very hard when we lose our little ones but it sounds as though you've made a lovely burial site & I think that & having a special memorial thread always helps us come to terms with the loss.
In time you'll be able to cherish the memories & all the happy times.
Lovely photos to remember your sweet little boy by.

Run free & play well at the bridge Kaiser.

flowerfairy
12-07-2015, 07:21 AM
Lovely tribute to your little sweetie. Rip Kaiser

charcobain
12-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Thank you so much guys, I know he's gone but I still feel awful about him being out there in the cold, in winter, in a little box.

Pebbles82
12-07-2015, 09:28 AM
It's a lovely memorial garden for him. He's free from pain now and playing free at the Rainbow Bridge where it is lovely and warm - hugs. It takes a while to let go when you have such a strong attachment. But he can't feel cold any more.

EbKay82
12-07-2015, 11:00 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. It seems like you were a very caring human mommy to him. *hugs*

Scargirl
12-07-2015, 11:04 AM
R.I.P. Kaiser, you will be really missed.
Blow a kiss every once in a while to your mom to ease her pain and loss.

Play well at the bridge little one. We will miss you forever and you have left a hammy sized hole in our hearts.

Josie
12-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Such a lovely tribute for Kaiser, play well at the bridge beautiful little boy xx

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven; a time to be born and a time to die

Scargirl
12-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Well said, Josie. Well said.

Thin Lizzy
12-07-2015, 09:54 PM
What a gorgeous little boy. Beautiful tribute to Kaiser.
You gave him a wonderful and loving life, it's so hard when they pass away, you feel lost and empty but, this will ease over time. Time is a healer.
RIP Kaiser xxx
Sending you hugs xxx

charcobain
12-08-2015, 07:25 AM
Made him a little grave stone out of one of his wooden toys today, surrounded with flowers, Mum is devastated, I suffered really awful depression when I got him and she says he gave me a reason to get out of bed, to feed and love him, I will really miss him.

cypher
12-08-2015, 07:58 AM
That's a lovely idea to use one of his toys like that, it makes his resting place even more personal.
I can imagine how much you must miss him, it's clear how special he was to you, they really do have a big impact on our lives & leave us with a lot to thank them for, the loss does get easier over time & the memories just become even more meaningful & something to cherish as they live on in our hearts.

souffle
01-05-2016, 06:28 AM
So sorry for your loss. Play well at the bridge Kaiser.