PDA

View Full Version : Winter White Dwarf Breeder

chesca_27
12-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Can anyone recommend a good hamster breeder in Hertfordshire/London area. I'm looking for a breeder who breeds pedigree Winter Whites.

Or if anyone could private message me a way to contact TuftyFluff Hamstery other than her website. We used her website to contact her about 5 days ago and still had no response which is really frustrating.

Coco61
12-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Tuftyfluffs can be slow to answer emails. Try to be patient because it will be worth it in the end. My Syrian came from there and I saw the WWs there too they are simply gorgeous. If you have not heard after about 10 days, try a polite follow up. It may be that there are no litters at this time of year. Just keep waiting patiently if you can. I did and then suddenly had a chance with only a couple of days notice.

kimlck
12-15-2015, 03:56 PM
Tuftyfluff does have a Facebook page you can contact them on.
:)

slatted
12-16-2015, 08:43 AM
I have started breeding Winter Whites (with lovely hamsters from Oblivion and Pick n Mix Hamsteries) and will be getting my Prefix once I have been a member long enough. Began Showing this year too.
Winter Whites are such little characters and can be so soft and smooshy :-D

GhostsInSnow
12-17-2015, 10:44 AM
Awwwwh Slatted! You have Oblivion WW's too? Jenna who is the Oblivion owner/breeder is one of my best friends and I have 2 boys from her, they're gorgeous!
Oblivion Hamstery is in Kent so might be close depending on where you are in London :)

chesca_27
12-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Thanks for everyone's help. I forgot to post this, but luckily TuftyFluff Hamstery emailed back last Friday saying she couldn't reply sooner because she hadn't been well. She also said that she wouldn't have any WW's until Feb-March but she would put me on the waiting list :D

flowerfairy
12-18-2015, 06:34 AM
Wonderful news. Plenty of time to get loads of hamster goodies and to get really really excited!

LeeLee
12-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Hi guys. Are there any winter white breeders around the Northamptonshire area? Thank you.

slatted
01-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Hi guys. Are there any winter white breeders around the Northamptonshire area? Thank you.

Is Gloucester too far away. I have 8 week old pups that need a forever home :-)