With so much joy but so much pain
And it's so hard to say goodbye

But yesterday's gone we gotta keep moving on
I'm so thankful for the moments so glad I got to know ya
The times that we had I'll keep like a photograph
And hold you in my heart forever
I'll always remember you

--------

I don't know what to say.. Suddenly you became really sick, and before I knew it you took your last breath. You were in so much pain, and it was hard for me to look at you knowing that I couldnt do anything to release your pain. I held you for several hours, just to make sure that you wouldnt die alone.

Suddenly you took 5 deep breaths, and then your heart stopped.

I will always remember you❤️

DrKMcK
12-04-2015, 03:48 PM
What lovely sentiments for your Smule. I am so sorry you've lost your friend. It is never easy when they go on to the Rainbow Bridge. {hugs} for you. Play well at the bridge Smule. :-(

HarryHamster
12-04-2015, 03:52 PM
I am really sorry for your loss, I know it is hard but remember the happy memories, that is such a special poem.

Be at peace little one, RIP Smule, run free and play well at the bridge xx

Scargirl
12-04-2015, 06:47 PM
RIP Smule, you will be forever be missed. We love you dear one. :cry: Play well at the bridge little one. You will always have a special place in our hearts xxx

RIP Smule, forever be missed and loved.

Thin Lizzy
12-04-2015, 09:45 PM
What beautiful words to describe your wonderful Smule. So sorry to hear he's passed on.
So glad you were with him when he died, you gave him such a long, happy and loving life and you'll have forever memories.
RIP Smule xxx

cypher
12-04-2015, 10:55 PM
What a lovely memorial for your little ham, he was clearly very much loved & cared for & I know he will be sadly missed, cherish the memories.
Run free & play well at the bridge little Smule.

HenriandHobieHammies
12-31-2015, 07:26 AM
Don't think of it as he's passed away but just passed on. On to a pain-free life where he will play happily with his hamster friends and run on a neverending wheel until his heart's content. He will play here, at the Rainbow Bridge, until you reunite again, and cross the bridge together. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

laracaloosian
12-31-2015, 03:51 PM
RIP Smule! Have fun playing along the rainbow bridge.

I am so sorry for your loss. It will get easier someday.

souffle
01-05-2016, 06:33 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Smule x