PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Alaska Beth

oranges123
11-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Goodbye Alaska you death was a mystery for all of us including me. If anybody can tell me what happened i would be very grateful. She was so young and not ill that could tell, she will always live on in our hearts. Goodnight Alaska sleep well.:(

cypher
11-16-2015, 11:22 PM
So sorry for your loss, it's very hard to lose a young ham & not knowing what happened can make it even harder but sadly sometimes that's the way it is.
She will live on in your heart, cherish the memories of her time with you.

Run free & play well at the bridge Alaska.

oranges123
11-17-2015, 12:19 AM
Thankyou so much for you kind words she truly was a magnificent hamster and will live on forever meet you at the bridge Alaska. :D:D

Pygmypuff
11-17-2015, 01:25 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, sometimes these things just happen, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Enjoy yourself at the bridge Alaska.

Josie
11-17-2015, 05:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss it is difficult when our little furries take their final journey through eternity, play well at the bridge Alaska you are in our thoughts xx :-({|=

While we no longer see and hold the ones we have loved and lost, they live with us forever in our hearts and our memories

oranges123
11-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Thankyou for all of your kind words. I have just got a new hamster yesterday and her name is fawkes, she will be on this website alot but for now we will still contiue to miss alaska.:-({|=

Thin Lizzy
11-19-2015, 09:18 AM
So sorry for your loss. It's never easy when we lose a ham and even harder when they're young. Remember the time you had with Alaska and that you gave her a happy, loving life.

souffle
12-01-2015, 05:46 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Alaska x