PDA

View Full Version : Question for owners of WWR

Katty_Sheldon
04-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Hello,
i have a 3 months old male WWR - he cant chew trought those small toilet paper tubes. I made him a toy from that tube that is in DIY discussion - he was trying to chew trough little holes i made in the tube to get to the food in it, but he couldnt :roll: . So i guess these dwarfs dont have that strong teeth like syrians :?: Thanks for replies!

__Sara__
04-13-2009, 05:37 PM
They do, mine loves chewing tp tubes, and anything cardboard :D my syrian isnt so fussed about it lol. I would scruff him to make sure his teeth are ok if your worried? what does WWR stand for btw? :?

stripeybea
04-13-2009, 06:07 PM
WWR stands for winter white russian, hope this helps sara

Katty_Sheldon
04-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks, ill check his teeth but i think it will be fine because he is eating and chewing other stuff rather nicely:D I just guess he hasnt developed a taste for the roll yet:D:D:D

Katty_Sheldon
04-16-2009, 02:27 AM
OK, so checking his teeth is just impossible! He doesnt like the idea at all and has no intention of showing them even when food is being offered...shy:D! I guess he just doesnt need to chew on the paper because he has wooden branches and food to chew on... he looks healthy&happy so ill leave him alone.

RIP Elizabeth
04-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Mine chew through hard plastic, so they are just as storng a syrians :P

annie81
04-01-2010, 11:18 AM
yeah....same here. i think your hammie just cant be bothered chewing it ;-)

souffle
04-01-2010, 12:19 PM
A couple of ours were never really fussed for solving the problem of how to get into the puzzle!

fluffymunchkins
04-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Peggy the robo tryed but she wasn't strong enough to get into the cardboard tube for treats so i helped her a bit). Whereas porridge the syrian got into it in like 5 seconds.
Not to say that they aren't as strong when they want to be :)
Sheldon just couldn't be bothered :D

Katty_Sheldon
04-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes, i figured it out in time. He is just too lazy. Sometimes he seems to avoid chewing food haha (but dont worry, he is actually slightly overweight, so he eats without problem). He is just a lazy lazy hammy!