PDA

View Full Version : Sleep well Freya

CPalmer
10-06-2015, 04:49 AM
You were our first hammy. You have shown us so much love for such a little fluff.

I'm sorry we couldn't solve your ailment and despite your fight I had to make the hardest decision.

You had stopped.playing. your wheel hadn't. Turned for.months and your favourite plastic playground lay dorment.

We didn't come to.this lightly. It was the hardest thing to do. But in the end you weren't enjoying life any more. And as much as we loved having you finally still and cuddling on the sofa we knew it wasn't right. You were always trying to find ways off.of the sofa and escape!

Sleep well my beautiful Freya.

cypher
10-06-2015, 06:37 AM
So sorry for your loss, she was such a beautiful girl & had a lovely life with you after you rescued her from the adoption centre, I'm sure she appreciated every minute & all the love & care you gave her.
She'll be forever in your heart.

Run free & play well at the bridge little Freya.

Shannonmcn
10-06-2015, 06:48 AM
I'm sorry for your loss CPalmer, it's a last gift of love to help them on their way sometimes and lovely little Freya is at peace now :(

Skyblue2001
10-06-2015, 07:40 AM
So sorry for your loss,i feel your pain

Hekomi
10-06-2015, 09:03 AM
:( I'm so sorry CPalmer. Freya was such a gorgeous girl. I remember when you showed me the "hammy" cam you had set up for her. Hugs to you.

Sleep tight little girl.

Nancy's Hamsters
10-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Remember her as she was when young ,she will never die while the good memories are shared. Though a very hard decision you gave her the one last gift of love you could, she runs on silent paws now forever young forever playful. RIP sweet Freya. I will forever remember all those funny silly threads of silly antics you had played on your owner. I will also always remember how photographic you were. I'm sure you will find a way to guide your owners to another perfect ball of fuzz who in time will not replace you but attempt to follow in your big paw prints.

Hugs to you CPalmer as you mourn the loss of a very special friend, but try not to mourn too long as I am sure if Freya could she would say don't forget me but don't stop loving Hamsters and give my cage to another furball in need.

CPalmer
10-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Thank you all. I'm sure Freya will guide me in time x

DrKMcK
10-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Oh no! I am so very sorry the Freya's gone CPalmer. She was such a lovely little hammy and she was cared for and loved by you so much. {hugs} to you and play well at the Bride Freya. We'll all miss you sweet girl. :-(

Josie
10-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Such a sad loss, play well at the bridge little Freya, hugs to you

The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. But it will change the world for that one animal

Thin Lizzy
10-06-2015, 09:10 PM
So sorry to hear this sad news, you and your hubby made the bravest and kindest decision and beautiful Freya is now at peace. Thinking of both of you xxx
Sweet Dreams Freya xx

ANGELBABIES
10-06-2015, 11:08 PM
I did not want to read this CPalmer. Every post of yours on your beautiful little Freya was filled with love. I am so sorry about this, and it is very difficult to lose a baby who is so precious. But you let her run free, took on her pain so that she could be really free. She is looking down on you and sending you her love. Run free little girl, you are truly loved and cherished. Hugs to you CPalmer xx

fluffydd
10-09-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Freya. It's such a hard decision to make. Hugs

CPalmer
10-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks everyone. We're cleaning out the last few things and making a memory box for Freya. We're having her cremated as I couldn't risk the cats next door disturbing her.

souffle
10-15-2015, 05:39 AM
So sorry for your loss. She was clearly a much loved hammyx
Play well at the bridge Freya x

Pebbles82
10-15-2015, 12:53 PM
Oh little Freya - one of the first hams I got to know on here. And you kindly gave me photos of her Eco Habitat which was such a wonderful home for her.

Play well little Freya. I'm glad she had you to care for her, you were wonderful with her.