PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight my gorgeous girl Willow.

LancashireLass
10-04-2015, 08:03 AM
I can't put into words how devastated I am, my gorgeous baby girl Willow past away peacefully in her sleep this morning. I still can't believe that I'm never going to be able to feed her and feel her velvet like delicate little nose snuffling the food out of the Palm of my hands. Her favourite was Porridge and when she could smell it alway lets us know she wanted some. I chose this picture as it was one of the last ones I took before she became poorly, I decided to treat her one night after work and we had Willow playtime on the back garden , she loved it, it was a special moment that I will never forget, Good night my darling baby girl, play well at the Rainbow Bridge, Poppy and Ollie will be waiting for you.

Lots of love Lancashire Lass

cypher
10-04-2015, 08:12 AM
I'm so sorry Lancashire Lass, it's so very hard when they leave us, I can imagine just how devastated you must be.
She was such a fighter & you gave her so much love & care at the end of her life, she couldn't possibly have wanted for more, I hope you can find some comfort in that.
That's a lovely photo for her memorial, cherish those memories & take comfort in knowing she had a good life with you.

Run free & play well at the bridge Willow.

Bec
10-04-2015, 09:24 AM
So sorry to hear, but take comfort that she passed peacefully and had a fantastic life with you, with lots of care and love which is all we want for our little ones.

I know how devasted you are and it is difficult when they leave us. That photo is beautiful and you will never forgot the memories you have. She will always be in your heart.

Run free little Willow.x

Sending you a hug Lancashire Lass

Artisans_uk
10-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Oh, LL, I am so sorry. I was crying at simply seeing the title of this thread. I have no words to comfort you right now, the pain and emptiness, I know, is all encompassing and feelings so very raw.
It is a lovely picture of your gorgeous Willow and I am glad that you have those recent memories of that time outside to keep with you.
Willow fought on for so long after becoming poorly and I know the care, love and comfort that you gave her were the very best and will have given her strength to continue.
Willow will forever be in your heart and mind but I know how hard it is right now not to have her to hold.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

RIP Gorgeous Willow, run free at the bridge, you were a very special fluff.

Hugs for you LL from all here x

Thin Lizzy
10-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Such sad news LL, I know how poorly she'd been and that she put on a brave fight. Willow stole our hearts and I just want to say thank you for keeping us updated when she was ill, I know how hard it is for you, it's never easy seeing your little one poorly but, she died peacefully in her sleep in her home.
Such a beautiful girl and you chose the perfect pic.
Sending you big hugs LL xxx
Sweet Dreams Willow xxx

RubyDG
10-04-2015, 10:44 PM
It's so sad. I'm sorry you've lost your beautiful girl :(

fluffydd
10-07-2015, 03:35 AM
I'm so sorry. Willow was a beautiful little miss. Hugs x x

Wanna Hamster
10-07-2015, 04:38 AM
I'm so sorry. Willow was such a sweet little lass. It is very hard to lose a ham.
Play well at the bridge georgeous Willow xxx

LancashireLass
10-07-2015, 02:09 PM
My friend sent me this tonight and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous.

J xxxx

Piebald
10-07-2015, 11:54 PM
That is lovely. So sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Willow. xx

CPalmer
10-08-2015, 12:49 AM
So sorry to read this. It's the hardest thing to being a mum. Play well Willow. X

BluerayDarkes
10-08-2015, 02:29 AM
*hugs you tight*

DrKMcK
10-10-2015, 09:02 AM
I am so sorry you've lost this lovely little hammy, Lancashirelass. The photo or Willow is just beautiful. I've seen the Rainbow Bridge picture for dogs and cats. I am so happy there is one for hamsters. It's gorgeous. {hugs} Play well at the Bridge Willow.

velma
10-11-2015, 10:33 AM
Such a lovely photo & such a lovely memory for you so I'm glad you get to remember her that way & not just when she was poorly. I'm very sorry for you LancashireLass. Play well Willow x

lady jocardi
10-11-2015, 03:35 PM
sad news . so very sorry. Hugsx

souffle
10-15-2015, 05:45 AM
So sorry for your loss. She was very special x
Play well at the bridge Willow x