PDA

View Full Version : Little Leela has gone to the bridge

Little Luna's Mum
08-11-2015, 04:11 AM
We noticed a few weeks ago that Leela was losing weight. She was still enjoying her food and treats and still went super fast on her wheel.
Last Saturday she came out to greet us in the morning as usual but this time had what looked like a fit of some kind.
She died later that day curled up in my hand.
She was the sweetest little girl. Tame from day one even with her eye missing she was so full of life. She never tried to bite not even when we had to trim her nails.
We miss you Little Leela.

Tildauk
08-11-2015, 04:15 AM
I'm sorry she has gone but glad she went warm, hugged and well loved and I am sure she was glad too x

cypher
08-11-2015, 04:33 AM
So sorry for your loss, Leela was such a sweet girl & I know you will miss her very much.
She had a life full of love with you & I'm sure she appreciated the tender care at the end.
Play well at the bridge little Leela.

DrKMcK
08-11-2015, 03:00 PM
:-( Hello Little Luna's Mum. I am so sorry to see this post. But for Leela's sake, I am glad it was so fast. It's shocking for you, but easier for her. {hugs} for you. Play well at the Rainbow Bridge Leela. :-(

Thin Lizzy
08-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Such sad news about little Leela. So glad you were with her to the end, it's never easy losing a ham but, remember you gave each other lots of love and happiness and have so many wonderful memories.
Sweet Dreams Levels xxx

candice clews
08-12-2015, 01:25 AM
Sorry to hear the sad news. Sending hugs to you. Play well at the rainbow bridge little one xx

souffle
08-12-2015, 05:07 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. She was a really special little character.
Play well at the bridge Leela xx

Little Luna's Mum
08-21-2015, 02:16 AM
Thank you everyone for the kind words.
We still cant believe that she has gone.
Our best wishes to everyone else who has suffered a loss.

ANGELBABIES
08-21-2015, 03:03 AM
I am so sorry for your loss Leela's mum. They are so tiny but they mean so much to us. Your family at HC understand and feel your pain and are with you. You gave her everything she could ever need and want, and in turn she filled your life with that pure immense joy that an animal could give. Play well at the bridge little fluff xx

Little Luna's Mum
08-23-2015, 02:54 PM
I often say lets save that for a rainy day and my husband says "but hamsters don't have many of those" he is so right!!

Josie
08-24-2015, 03:57 PM
So sorry that Leela has passed but pleased she was with people she loved and who loved her, play well at the Rainbow Bridge little Leela you are in our thoughts now and for always xxxx

"Do Not Worry About Me When I am Gone And On The Other Side. Life Is Eternal"