PDA

View Full Version : Anastasia

Sarah9969
07-10-2015, 04:56 AM
My beautiful argente dwarf hamster Anastasia aka Annie, passed away peacefully last night at 11pm curled up on my neck. She was 1 year and 9 months old and such a funny little things. She had so many little ways I could spend all day talking about her but some of my favourites have to be her "training" me without realising - chewing the cage door so I'd let her out (worrying about her teeth), the time she accidentally took a selfie, and how when I would give her a treat in my hand she'd eat half then just throw the rest away off my hand!

I struggled to tame her at first, it took around 6 months for her to trust me but after that she was the most loving and gentle hamster you could ask for, if not a bit hyper! She was always on the to and so curious, she loved to explore and I'll miss the pitter patter of her little feet running across the floor. She's left a huge mark on us and we'll never forget her, I'm pleased she's at peace and right now she's probably exploring the other side :-D

souffle
07-10-2015, 04:58 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. She was such a sweetie.
Play well at the bridge Annie xx

cypher
07-10-2015, 05:00 AM
A beautiful girl who had a lovely life with you, I'm sure she'll always have a special place in your heart.
Run free & play well at the bridge little Annie.

racinghamster
07-10-2015, 08:45 AM
She was a character Sarah and it`s obvious that she left a mark on you. You gave her the time and patience she required during her taming and go the rewards for that. Rest in peace Anastasia and play well little one. x

Thin Lizzy
07-11-2015, 03:21 AM
So sorry to hear about Annie.
She had a wonderful and happy life and is with the angels now xx

HarryHamster
07-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Sorry for your loss Annie {hugs}.
She had a great life with you and the bond will never be broken.

Play well at the bridge Anastasia xx

Josie
07-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Sorry to hear about Annie she was such a beautiful little girl, they leave such a paw print on our lives xxxx

Play well at the bridge Anastasia x

Robodwarfs18
07-15-2015, 09:56 AM
So sorry to hear about what happened Sarah. Sending my best wishes to you. R.I.P Anastasia, you are dearly missed xx