PDA

View Full Version : See you at Rainbow Bridge Bella

LoveBella
06-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Bella was a sweet hamster she passed away on the morning of 18th June and i've come to just talk and let out what i have to say. She was mine and my partners first own pet and my first pet that I've had who's gone to Rainbow Bridge. Bella was 2 years and 2 months old. We feel like we gave her a good life, made sure she had a big cage and a wheel fit for a Queen and yet I feel like her life was too short, I wish Hamsters had more time on earth. I could go on all night about her funny ways and the fact that till the end she was a feisty girl who wouldn't take no crap from you and also loved to stuff her face with food all the time.

We took her to be cremated and we have made a small canvas where photos of her will be place as a collage.

I hope the pain of her gone goes, it's not a nice feeling I want to think about the happy times I had with her but it's hard knowing she's not around anymore.

We love you and miss you Bella you will never be forgotten. See you at Rainbow Bridge <3

Avocado
06-23-2015, 10:35 AM
So sorry for your loss. Play well at the brdige, Bella x

Snowz
06-23-2015, 10:41 AM
Sorry to hear that, Play well at the bridge Bella..:(

ANGELBABIES
06-23-2015, 01:09 PM
Little Bella was truly loved by you LoveBella. You gave her a good life, and she would have wanted nothing more. The pain will ease, and you will find yourself smiling again. That does not mean you have forgotten her. But like all things in life the good memories outshine the sad ones, and she remains a part of you through the memories you have created together. Run free at the Rainbow bridge little girl xx

HarryHamster
06-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Sorry for your loss Lovebella, {hugs}. You gave her everything in life that she wanted and always remember she loves you and will always watch over you.
Play well at the bridge bella, run free and you will be forever in our hearts. xx

cypher
06-23-2015, 10:50 PM
So sorry for your loss, she sounds like a lovely girl who had a wonderful life with you.
It's always so hard when we lose them but in time the pain eases & all the wonderful memories remain to be cherished.
Play well at the bridge Bella.

LoveBella
06-30-2015, 10:04 AM
Thank you everyone for the messages it has helped us to deal with her loss

souffle
08-04-2015, 07:52 AM
So sorry for your loss. She was very much loved clearly
Play well at the bridge little Bella xx