PDA

View Full Version : She 'talks' in her sleep?

zara825
02-26-2009, 08:18 AM
We currently have this adorable chubby winter white with us at the mo. She is gorgeous and so soft natured and loves attention. She is named Minnie.
However, whenever she is asleep, we hear her squeaking, often quite loudly? I have checked her over and she is in perfect health, and has never ever squeaked, as far i know, whilst awake or being handled.
I understand that winterwhites can be very vocal, but is it anything we should be worried about?

Any advice anyone?

Bunsey
02-26-2009, 09:32 AM
nah, nothing to be worried about. Mine sort of squeek in their sleep too. a few of my Syrians do it as well, actually!

happysaz133
02-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Wow I was going to ask about this :D yesterday I heard my new baby Syrian doing this, I pulled the cage apart convinced he was having a fit or dying or something, but turns out, he was just squeaking/snoring. Thinking about it afterwards, I had one ham who did it occasionally, but I was very frightened for a minute! Little rascal :roll:

__Sara__
03-26-2009, 10:00 AM
My Jelly was always very vocal, she useto squeek in her sleep. She would also squeek at me when i went into my room and didnt notice her by the front of the cage lol

Carlea Skunkrawk
03-26-2009, 02:20 PM
My old hamster Mimi used to squeak in her sleep..it was cute.