PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Rosie

Chrissie
04-23-2015, 01:17 AM
Our Sweet Little Rosie has recently passed away, she was such a character. She loved cracking peanut shells but she didn't want to eat the peanut just the break the shell and release the nuts. Every morning she would be outside her house waiting for them - and they have to be placed on her wheel, which she liked to use as platform to eat from rather than to actually run. We had to give her 3 peanuts each morning, if it was just one or two, she would sit and wait and look up at us, after a third peanut she would head back to bed. It's all these little funny things that I will miss most. The place seems so empty without those paws around us. No plans right now to get another. I got so upset seeing her slow down and sleep so much. But I'm so glad it was peaceful for her, she passed in her house, amid her peanuts.
Always remembered - Rosie 19/01/2013-14/04/2015, now buried alongside our sweet Daisy.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/chrissieroom/IMG_9130_zps97265b91.jpg (http://s97.photobucket.com/user/chrissieroom/media/IMG_9130_zps97265b91.jpg.html)

cypher
04-23-2015, 01:21 AM
So sorry for your loss Chrissie, Rosie was a lovely girl & it sounds as though she had a wonderful life with you.
Play well at the bridge Rosie.

Thin Lizzy
04-23-2015, 05:04 AM
Such sad news about Rosie, so sorry for your loss xx

katmick
04-23-2015, 12:16 PM
I didn't know Rosie but your memorial brought tears to my eyes...She sounds that she was really lovely...the fact that she loved to cracked peanuts and not to eat them, and waited for them every morning...then passed peacefully amid them...RIP sweet little girl, may you are happy forever somewhere over the rainbow...you may find an infinite supply of nicest crackliest peanuts... xxx

Josie
04-23-2015, 03:17 PM
So sad to hear about Rosie, such a beautiful little girl, play well at the bridge Rosie you are in our thoughts xxxx

souffle
04-28-2015, 04:58 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. She was such a pretty and soft girl.
Play well at the bridge Rosie x

mrnibblesmommy
05-21-2015, 06:31 PM
RIP to my sweet niece Rosie <3 I love you little girl and I always will...i think of you and your sister Daisy every day just like I think of all my pets who are @ the bridge with you <3 I will miss your antics and the stories about you <3 and the funny tales of you and your peanuts <3