PDA

View Full Version : Boblet - a Chinese charmer x

souffle
04-16-2015, 12:12 PM
We are so sad to say that Boblet passed over the Rainbow Bridge recently. It takes time to come to terms with losing such a special boy. He was 2 years and 3 months old and he passed peacefully. I knew he was going but he remained perfect till the end with no illness. He was just tired and he told me he was ready. He was such a calm and placid boy who liked nothing better than to sit on your shoulder and snuffle in your hair. He demanded nothing but gave so much – enchanting to watch, gentle to hold. Shy but still inquisitive he could never resist running out for a treat. He was beautiful , soft, a little sparkle and we were privileged to share our lives with our beautiful boy. Thank you to Rachel at Vectis for allowing us to have him and for also taking him back to Vectis Hamstery for a romantic holiday which means we have his son Lance Bob here to carry on the sheer delight of the charm that is a Chinese Hamster. The Bob line continues.
Play well at the bridge sweet boy and say hi to Dommy Bob who no doubt will greet you and show you the ropes.
Until we meet again….
love Souffle, Pophammy and BigD as well as your furfamily xx
http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w639/lynneblair/hamster%20stuff/val8_zpsf989880e.jpg (http://s1333.photobucket.com/user/lynneblair/media/hamster%20stuff/val8_zpsf989880e.jpg.html)

Bec
04-16-2015, 12:18 PM
A beautiful memorial souffle for such a special boy. Always loved his pictures on many threads. He will certainly be missed.

Play well at the bridge little one, a special ham who touched many hearts x

velma
04-16-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Boblet and his adorable face. I'll miss those big black eyes x

Shannonmcn
04-16-2015, 02:15 PM
RIP little Boblet, I always loved seeing his photo shoots, he is such a beautiful boy :(

Josie
04-16-2015, 03:20 PM
So sad to hear about Boblet he was such a handsome little boy, play well at the bridge little one :(

Pebbles82
04-16-2015, 04:48 PM
Oh beautiful little Boblet - he sounds like he was gentle and stoic to the end.

Nancy's Hamsters
04-16-2015, 08:37 PM
Oh man,
I didn't get to know Boblet to long but adored his charming Photos a lot. He was indeed a very special man ham, and I'm glad you got to have a son who seems so like him. Rest well at the Bridge Boblet

cypher
04-16-2015, 11:24 PM
I'm so sorry souffle, Boblet was such a special little guy, it was always a joy to see him here & hear about him, he'll be very much missed here at HC.
You've given him a wonderful memorial, a real tribute to just how special he was, I know you will miss him very much but he had such a good long life you must have wonderful memories & it's lovely that he lives on in Lance.
Play well at the bridge & find lots of treats beautiful Boblet.

Hekomi
04-17-2015, 06:10 AM
Souffle, I am so sad to see this. :( Boblet is one of the hams that sparked my new found interest in Chinese hams. He truly made his mark, and I loved seeing him. Play well at the bridge x

kyrilliondaemon
04-17-2015, 04:45 PM
I'm really sorry to read this, Boblet was a really lovely little guy and I always liked seeing the pics of him
RIP Boblet

BrainGirl
04-17-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Souffle, Boblet's adventures always made me smile x

racinghamster
04-18-2015, 01:09 AM
A really sad loss to HC, such a photographic boy with a character to match. Chinese hamsters are wonderful and anyone who has even owned one will testify to that. Sleep soundly wee Bob, we will all miss seeing you but won`t ever forget you. x

leedsgurl
04-18-2015, 02:37 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Boblet :( Play well at the bridge x

TraceyH
04-18-2015, 11:01 AM
Oh no, how sad to read this about Boblet. He was lovely. I'm sorry for your loss.

souffle
04-28-2015, 04:50 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words - we still miss our little man and always will.

Artisans_uk
04-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Oh souffle - I am so sorry to read your sad news about Boblet. When I saw the thread, I went to click on it with eager anticipation because Boblet's photos have always been so fantastic. It was then, that I saw which section of the forum the thread had been written and my heart fell.

Boblet will be missed so much, souffle, your words are beautiful and so full of the love that you have for Boblet.

Sending special hugs, from the girls, Henry and I to you and yours, souffle.

RIP Boblet, play well at the bridge and thank you for touching so many people with your handsome looks and wonderful personality.

RubyDG
04-28-2015, 11:45 AM
So sorry about your little cutie pie :(

DrKMcK
05-10-2015, 04:59 PM
I knew that I would have to deal with the loss of some HC hams since it's been a while. I was so sad to see that Boblet has passed, Souffle. He was such a photogenic boy and a delight to see in his wonderful poses. I know he's sorely missed. Hugs for you, and hoping Boblet is showing his best side at the Rainbow Bridge. I will miss you, beautiful boy. :-(

Teddy001
05-10-2015, 07:59 PM
So sorry to hear the sad news about Boblet. What a gorgeous Chinese hamster, and his personality shown through his photos.
Play well over the bridge, little man.
(Hugs) to you and yours, Souffle. x