PDA

View Full Version : New house (again!)

Emma
10-23-2005, 03:31 AM
This seems ridiculously early, but I just sorted out my house for next academic year (july onwards)

You may remember I used to live with my boyfriend, then had to move back to sharing with other students because my course moved out to the sticks and boyf had to stay in the city....well he's now decided he'll be happier living out in the country with me :) :)

So we'll be living in a mini converted barn!!! Not a very good photo but this is it looking from the back

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/funkyvixen/birches%20barn/birchesbarn005.jpg

It's the left half of the building. The front door, upstairs windows etc are on the other side. It's just so cute! Small but perfectly formed, downstairs we have kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, lounge and then stairs up from the lounge to two small studies, so boyf & I have our own working spaces. And the best bit is it's perfect for my guinea-pigs so they can finally come back after 2 yrs of living with my Dad. And there's a little pond - I might get some goldfish! And my neighbours will be some lovely students from my course so I won't be missing out there.

Sorry for the randomness, I get excited about houses!

babyboos
10-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Oh Emma it looks gorgeous and perfect for boyfriend with music practice I am sure :wink: I love living in the country and cannot wait to get back out there, sadly we are looking to move to such a small area we are stuck waiting, waiting for something to come up.