PDA

View Full Version : RIP Pepper

LittlehammiesPP
04-08-2015, 08:49 AM
4/4/2015 I had to put down my oldest hammie Pepper after a happy life of 2,5year... :cry: With her dies the last of a complete hamster family, I had her parents, brother and sisters... She was born here and she has lived her whole life in my care... I hope she's happy to be with her family again... I'll miss her, I miss them all... :cry:

souffle
04-08-2015, 09:51 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. She was a much loved hammy clearly.
Play well at the bridge Pepper x

Artisans_uk
04-08-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi LittleHammiesPP - so sorry to read of your loss. Pepper, as the last of her family with you will be missed greatly but as she spent all of her 2.5 years with you, she was obviously much loved and cared for.

As the last member of the family, she was a very special lady. I am sure that she has left you with lots of wonderful memories.

Play well at the rainbow bridge Pepper along with the rest of your family, already there.

Josie
04-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Hi LittleHammiesPP so sorry to hear of Pepper's passing, so pleased she had a long and loving life with you, play well at the bridge Pepper you are in our thoughts x

cypher
04-09-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
She must have had a wonderful life with you to live to such a great age, I'm sure she will be very much missed.
Play well at the bridge Pepper.

Thin Lizzy
04-09-2015, 06:04 AM
Such sad news about Pepper. What a fabulous age and life she lived.
Thinking Of You xx
RIP and sweet dreams Pepper xx