PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Melis

foxta1l
04-02-2015, 01:28 AM
She was way to young.
I got her as a birthday gift August 2014. She was born in May. I don't know why she died so young. She had a big cage, many toys. I changed her water every day and she had a good diet. I cleaned her cage every week, and spot cleaned every day. She was my little darling. I remember waking up at night seeing her run in her wheel. She was way to young to run over the rainbow brigde. She died thirsday this week, in her sleep. 11 months old. She didn't show any signs of illness, but I guess I maybe missed the signs. Now she is in hamster heaven, heaven has got a new angel. I miss you so much and I hope you're in a better place now, thank you for those great moments we had together. Thanks for being with me. You were tired of days. Hope you had a great life when you were with me! Love you so much Melis

cypher
04-02-2015, 11:52 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's always hard to lose a ham so young & sometimes we just can't know why but I'm sure you gave her the best life you could & although her life was short it was a happy one.
Play well at the bridge Melis

Willow Wisp
04-03-2015, 01:16 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge little Melis x

Thin Lizzy
04-04-2015, 01:19 AM
My condolences for your loss, it's never easy losing a hammie but, it's harder when they didn't show any signs of being ill.
Sending you hugs xx
RIP Melis sweet dreams xx

Artisans_uk
04-04-2015, 10:14 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, foxta1l. You obviously loved Melis very much and although she will leave a Melis shaped hole, you will have lots of memories of all the times that you spent together.

Thinking of you, Foxta1l.

Play well at the bridge, Melis.

Snowz
04-04-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, its always hard losing a hamster. Melis had a amazing life, don't forget that!

Play well at the bridge Melis.

souffle
04-08-2015, 03:45 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. Her time with you was filled with love.
Play well at the bridge Melis x

Josie
04-08-2015, 05:00 PM
So sorry for your loss, play well at the bridge Melis you are in our thoughts x

"Do not worry about me when I am gone and on the other side. Life is Eternal"

foxta1l
04-09-2015, 01:18 PM
Thank you all guys for being so nice, and supportive <3

Hamsterlover91
04-09-2015, 01:47 PM
sorry to hear this