PDA

View Full Version : Spencer

marie
03-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Posting on behalf of my brother, Matt.

Spencer-- you little biter. And by little I mean little and when I said you were a biter, you bit a lot. And you bit everyone.

Matt got you in Mid-February and brought everyone happiness and at the same time a little misery. You were only about two months old and left us so suddenly.

I personally remember trying to put you in your new cage. Oh the amount of times that you had bit me. While in that cage you decided to hide under your wheel. And even when you supplied you with ample things to chew on, you still opted your cage bars.

You were probably the most energetic hamster I have seen. You were constantly running around, digging and more notably climbing and dropping. You were a crazy one.

Your family loved you very much, and even Smokie the Chinchilla became friends with you and cared about you. You will never be forgotten you crazy hamster.

Rest easy and join Leroy over the rainbow bridge.

mrabe65
03-20-2015, 06:19 PM
A picture of my little biter.

Coldpaws
03-20-2015, 09:17 PM
Hi Marie,

Spencer was a well-loved hammy full of life! & bite! Sorry to hear of you & Matt's loss, I'm sure he's having fun playing at (& nibbling?) the rainbow bridge with Leroy.

Much love x

Thin Lizzy
03-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Sorry to hear about Spencer.
You mentioned Matt got him mid February, do you mean this year?

Nancy's Hamsters
03-20-2015, 09:54 PM
Sorry for your loss of Spencer. He did seem quite a character for sure.
Had I known you were in Erie PA last Monday I would have waved LOL. Husband and I ate at the Golden Corral across from the Petco.

mrabe65
03-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Sadly Thin Lizzy she does mean this year.

cypher
03-21-2015, 12:22 AM
So sorry for your loss.
Spencer really was a character & obviously very much loved, I'm sure you will all miss him very much.
Play well at the bridge Spencer.

Thin Lizzy
03-21-2015, 09:42 AM
Sadly Thin Lizzy she does mean this year.
That's heartbreaking!

marie
03-22-2015, 04:36 PM
He was a character. Matt and Spencer had their own little game where Matt had Spencer in his hand and gave rides from one spot to Spencer's hut. It was obvious that Spencer loved and trusted Matt. It was quite upsetting and heartbreaking to find him gone. :(
Two months old and was on energetic little hamster and he was happy.

souffle
04-08-2015, 03:29 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Spencer x