PDA

View Full Version : Mobile App

Fluffagrams
03-20-2015, 01:55 PM
I was wondering if Hamster Central had a mobile app or had something like Tapatalk/Forum Runner installed to make access easier with mobile phones?

Snowz
03-20-2015, 02:03 PM
Not sure.. but you can, maybe if you have Google on your phone and type in Hamster Central and then log in. Not sure if it will work but you can give it a try?

Nat
03-20-2015, 02:30 PM
This would actually be amazing if it was to happen. But with costs involving creating an app, I don't think it's realistic.

Fluffagrams
03-21-2015, 03:11 AM
This would actually be amazing if it was to happen. But with costs involving creating an app, I don't think it's realistic.

Forum Runner and Tapatalk are free forum add-ons that admins can install on their forums for their visitors to use with the respective app for their phones.

I know you can access the forum via a phone's browser but the print is tiny and you've got to keep zooming in and out to really be able to use the forum.

Nat
03-21-2015, 04:45 AM
It's worth speaking to one of the mods then.
I use the forum about 90% on my phone and do agree that the constant need for zooming in is a pain in the bum.

Thin Lizzy
03-21-2015, 09:48 PM
Fluffagrams you would need to message one of the mods, perhaps soufflé?
I would like that app too. I don't use my mobile as I find it awkward to use for HC.

souffle
03-22-2015, 03:44 AM
I have messaged Fluffagrams regarding this.