PDA

View Full Version : Brazilnut and Bopple and Coco Cleverclaws

kyrilliondaemon
03-04-2015, 11:46 AM
I don't think I'm going to find the words for the sort of memorials I'd usually want to write, but I thought I should let people know that we've had a few more losses recently.
I'm sorry to say that we've had to say goodbye to mice Brazilnut and Bopple of the Nuts, cancer claimed both ladies in a short space of time. Brazilnut had lived with hers for months and done amazingly, unfortunately Bopple's hit harder and faster and we lost her very quickly after she developed it. We've also lost Coco the chinese dwarf hamster to unknown causes at the age of 18 months old.

Brazilnut and Bopple arrived with the rest of the Nuts - from rotten conditions and a useless pet human who clearly didn't have a clue. They had nearly a year with us and I'm glad we had that time to show them what real care could be, I hope they enjoyed their time with us and it helped make up for the nightmare they'd known before us.

Coco Cleverclaws was in a P@H adoption centre at eight weeks of age, we suspect she and Crackle (her suspected brother) were moved over so that their tanks could go to groups of hamsters instead of the remaining singles of each gender. We weren't exactly planning on getting new pets that day but Coco convinced us that she needed us to pity her, love her and take her home. We couldn't take one and leave the other so she got herself and Crackle to life with us. She was a lovely quiet lady who seemed to enjoy her life with us and I hope she enjoyed the time she had with us.

Rest in peace girls

Willow Wisp
03-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Oh Kyrilliondaemon , 3 losses, you must be absolutely devastated, I am so very sorry.
I'm sure all 3 of the girls loved and enjoyed every single second of being with you and relished being in your wonderful care.

Look after each other and play well at the bridge little Brazilnut, Bopple and Coco cleverclaws x

cypher
03-05-2015, 12:38 AM
I'm so sorry for all your losses Kyrill, that must be very hard. I know they were all much loved & cared for & you must miss them so much.
Run free & play well at the bridge little ones.

Thin Lizzy
03-05-2015, 06:07 AM
This is awful, so sorry to hear of your losses Kryill. All 3 were loved unconditionally and had a great life with you.
RIP little ones xxx

souffle
03-16-2015, 04:58 AM
I am so sorry for your losses. It is so hard when you lose so many at once :(
Play well at the bridge little ones x