PDA

View Full Version : Leroy

marie
02-23-2015, 01:12 AM
Leroy-- my first hamster.
Two wonderful, memorable years with you little guy. Two year worth of memories from college to home.You were the tamest, calmest hamster I have ever met. From February 2013 to February 10, 2015 you were my best friend and still are.
Every night always next to my bed side with your squeaky wheel to you chewing on your cage bars even though you always had something else to chew on. Keeping me up at night and keeping me entertained, even when you were sleeping. I remember the first and only time you managed to escape your cage. It was about 6:30am and somehow you manage to escape! I did get you back into your cage.
About 7:30am on February 10, 2015 was the last breaths I heard you take and you left all of us too suddenly. Just the night before you were running around in your cage being happy and healthy. You leaving us was just too soon and wasn't expected.
I regret not holding you that night before. I blame myself for feeling like that was the cause. I miss you.
You've met several people that have memories of you. Several family members that all adore you and will miss you.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs the Teddy Bear/Black bear Syrian hamster

cypher
02-23-2015, 03:14 AM
Leroy was a lovely little guy & he was obviously a great friend to you, so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Leroy.

souffle
02-23-2015, 04:04 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. He was much loved and has left you with some beautiful memories.
Play well at the bridge Leroy x

Thin Lizzy
02-23-2015, 07:02 AM
Hi Marie and welcome to the forum.
My condolences to you at this sad time. Leroy was a well loved hammie and such a beautiful boy!
What a wonderful life you gave him and all the memories you have will always be with you.
RIP Leroy xx

marie
02-26-2015, 10:49 PM
thank you everyone for the condolences. leroy will always be missed. :-(

Josie
03-01-2015, 02:24 PM
So sorry for your loss, play well at the bridge Leroy xxxx

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. A time to be born and a time to die".