PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Nala...

tiger_lily
02-18-2015, 08:48 AM
Hello girl,

I'm sorry things ended like they did. You were never right since we had to take you to the vets a couple of weeks ago, but then you seemed like you were improving on your medicine. We knew you were old- almost 3 years!- and your time would come soon. I hope we did the right thing giving you the medicine and that you didn't suffer those last few days.

I went to feed you and give you your medicine Monday night and you didn't respond when I opened your cage. When I got you out you were struggling with your breathing, taking very slow, very deep breaths. I knew you were going then. As I held you, you took your last breath and left for rainbow bridge. That broke my heart, but at least you didn't spend your last few minutes alone.

You've given us some fun times and I hope you had fun with us too! Enjoy climbing the bars like a monkey in the big ol' cage in the sky, we'll miss you x

fi_foxy
02-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Sorry to hear about Nala tiger_lily
She looked like an adorable ham, reminds me of my Marley.

Have fun on the rainbow bridge little one x

racinghamster
02-18-2015, 09:13 AM
Sorry for your loss tiger_lily, so sad. You will always remember her. x

DrKMcK
02-18-2015, 09:18 AM
Oh, I am so sorry to see this tiger_lily. It's so hard to lose them Your lovely Nala had a good long life and I am glad you had the chance to say goodbye. {hugs} to you. Play well at the Rainbow Bridge Nala. :-(

cypher
02-18-2015, 09:29 AM
Such a beautiful sweet girl, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Nala.

Thin Lizzy
02-19-2015, 02:17 AM
What a beautiful tribute to Nala.
She had such a long and wonderful life with you, the memories you have will always be in your heart.
Sweet Dreams Napa xx

Mrs Livingston
02-19-2015, 02:22 AM
She sounds a wonderful little girl with a mummy that loved her dearly. Play well, little one and I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Baby Grrr
02-19-2015, 08:04 AM
Awww! She was such a pretty girl. So sorry for your loss.

souffle
02-19-2015, 09:07 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could for her x
Play well at the bridge Nala x

Emilyyy
02-19-2015, 09:11 AM
So incredibly sorry for your loss. She was just beautiful inside & out.
Play freely, Nala xx

Josie
02-19-2015, 04:04 PM
Sorry to hear about Nala, tiger_lily, so pleased you were with her when she passed and that she did not pass without you their to see her on her final journey, play well at the Rainbow bridge Nala xx

"Brief is Life but Love is Eternal"