PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Michele4mouse!

pophammy
10-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Just noticed it was your birthday yesterday! Sorry it's a bit late! Hope you had a great time! :lol: :) :lol: :D

babyboos
10-20-2005, 04:02 AM
Oh I am so sorry I missed your birthday, many happy returns and I hope you were spoiled rotten.

Michele4Mouse
11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Thank you for the birthday wishes!!! :D I had a nice birthday. My parents took me out to eat at Red Lobster. I've had a craving for shrimp. The food was wonderful, the coconut shrimp was the best!!

I have not been on here for a while. I have been so busy searching for a full time job in my field of study, CAD Drafting. I have a part time cleaning job right now. After work I go straight to school and use their computers to do my work search. That's where I am right now. I just started paying back my student loans. I have a looong #-o way to go......

babyboos
11-02-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh good luck. with the job hunting and paying back the loans... Know the later one myself sadly I think I will be paying mine for some time to come :cry:

What kind of CAD do you want to get into Mechanical Architectural etc?

Michele4Mouse
11-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Architectural, I love looking at floor plans, old Victorian houses and log homes. I also have experience with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop. If I pay the minimum balance each month, it will take me 20 years to pay off my loans. I'll be over 50 years old and still paying off student loans. Yeah.....I don't plan on stretching it out that far.

babyboos
11-04-2005, 02:48 PM
No I hope they are well gone before then too :oops: