PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody ! I'm new !

carefresh
03-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Hello :!: I just wanted to say hello to all of y'all :!: I love hamsters, though I don't own one right now. I do know quite alot about taking care of hamsters because I took care of my best friend's hamster for practically it's whole life. To make a long story short, she bought a cute tiny hamster, it grew bigger and got A LOT more fur so she decided it was ugly so she dumped it's care on me. I loved taking care of that hamster :!: I would go over to her house everyday and take care of him. So Hey everybody I just wanted to say a big hello to everyone :!: Look forward to talking with you all :8)

babyboos
03-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Hello there carefresh

Glad you could join us

Hope one day you can have a hamster all of your own in your house :P

hammydude
03-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Welcome Carefresh. :D From your post I take it that you no longer take care of your friends hamster?

SnuggleHam
03-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome Carefresh.. I must say what a suitable name for a hamster forum!! he he. I’m glad you came to join us. I think its great that your so interested in hams and help take care of your friends ham... sad how some people are about things like that..

Does the hamster now live with you, or your friend?

peanut25
03-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Welcome and hello

carefresh
03-08-2005, 01:03 PM
actually the poor little hammie died about a week and a half a go...the hamster still lived at my friends house and...well...she has a dog and the dog knocked the cage of of the table (usually the dog was never alowed in the hamsters "room") and the hamster got out and the dog killed the hamster. it was really sad. :cry:

SnuggleHam
03-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Wow, I’m really sorry to hear that happened. Not to show any disrespect for your friend but I’m surprised they didn’t give the hamster to you if they didn’t care about it. It sounds like they aren’t very responsible with their pets. I certainly hope your friend doesn’t get any more rodents.

carefresh
03-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Her parents said that since they paid for the hamster, she had to keep it at home. Also she is quite irresponsible when it comes to ALL of her pets. I don't think she'll be getting more rodents anytime soon, and I hope it's a LONG time till she gets any kind of new pet.

KatzEyez
03-08-2005, 01:44 PM
Poor hamster! he would have been better off staying with you! I do hope she doesn't get any more pets ever! With every pet comes the responsibility for its love and care, and your friend certainly sounds most irresponsible.

Welcome, carefresh- Its is great to have you here *S*

SnuggleHam
03-08-2005, 03:03 PM
If by chance your friend ever does want another hamster, be sure to send them our way, anybody that looks through Hamster Central or read the forum has NO excuse to provide less then the best care for their hamster

peanut25
03-08-2005, 08:00 PM
That is an awful thing to hear about. I am sorry for your loss. :cry:

hammydude
03-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Sorry to hear about the hamster. :cry:

Hopefully when you get your hamster you can share with it all of the love you shared with your friends hamster. :)

babyboos
03-10-2005, 10:02 AM
How dreadfully upsetting this must be for you. We need a sponsor hamster for you to be a virtual mummy to... anyone know where we can get a virtual/sponsor hamster for Carefresh :?:

I will put up a volunteer if you want :oops: