PDA

View Full Version : North east hamster rescues

XRubyRoseX
01-18-2015, 06:00 AM
Hi was just wondering if anyone has or knows or a hamster rescue in the north east, I've liked a few people's hamster rescues on Facebook so I was wondering if anyone had a rescue near by me and if they had a Facebook page. I'm not necessarily looking to adopt a hamster (although I do have a cage for a dwarf hamster spare so there's potential I guess) I'd just like to support and follow what's going on in some rescues near me so maybes I could spread the word and share their updates etc as obviously on Facebook I have a lot of people who live near by who could be interested. If anyone has some links to their hamster rescues pages I'll like them too even if they don't live near by, I love getting updates on how the hamsters are doing :)
Sorry if this was a bit waffley I hope it made sense :confused::lol:

Pebbles82
01-18-2015, 11:16 AM
I've looked on the RSPCA website before now - you can put your postcode in and the type of animal and the radius from your postcode. There were a few hams last time I looked (I resisted the temptation!). I think Stokesley centre had some (North Yorkshire) and Leeds had quite a few but didn't look as far North East as you are!

ashari
09-29-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi ruby rose,pawz for thought is a animal charity in Sunderland ,which I volunteer for,and they have lots of small furrys.they have two Syrians needing homes,rats,gerbils,rabbits,degus