PDA

View Full Version : My Baby Girl

Hammy_Lover22
01-01-2015, 06:57 PM
On Monday, December 22nd my baby girl, my sweet sweet cuddly friend, stopped breathing. She stopped moving, and her whiskers stopped twitching.

We noticed her the night before. She wasn't awake at her normal time and didn't wake up. We tried for hours searching for any signs of life, or her normal sweetness.

At about 2 in the morning we realized she was gone. This was the saddest moment of the very short life that I have lived. I have had a hamster before her, but she was only with us for a few short months before she went and crossed the rainbow bridge.

She was the sweetest hamster I had ever met, and I believe to this day she was no ordinary hamster either.

I will miss you my beloved Lola Belle and my only wishes for you now are that you left peacefully, knew I loved you and that you were my best buddy, and that you will be waiting for me on the other side of the rainbow bridge to jump into my arms and be reunited with me.

Farewell my sweet baby, Lola Belle, Farewell. See you soon, little girl.

Thin Lizzy
01-01-2015, 07:54 PM
So sorry to hear about Lola Belle.
It's always heartbreaking when we lose a pet, I always struggle and find it hard seeing the empty cage.
She knew how much you loved her and that she was your best buddy, they'll be sad days and happy days as you grieve for her but, memories are wonderful things and you'll have many to remember. In time things will get easier for you.
Thinking of you and sending you hugs xx
RIP Lola Belle xx

cypher
01-02-2015, 12:27 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's always very hard losing our little friends & Lola Belle was obviously very dearly loved, I'm sure she knew that.
Play well at the bridge little Lola Belle.

Bec
01-02-2015, 01:35 AM
So sorry for your loss. Run free at the bridge little fluff x

Teddy001
01-02-2015, 01:46 AM
So sorry, to hear this. RIP baby girl, and play well over the bridge. xx

souffle
01-02-2015, 01:23 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. It is so sad when they pass over too young.
Play well at the bridge Lola Belle

Rempanda
01-02-2015, 02:30 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss

RIP Lola Belle, have fun at rainbow bridge

hedwigsfeather
01-02-2015, 03:19 PM
so sorry for your loss x

Hammy_Lover22
01-02-2015, 05:59 PM
Thank you everyone.

DanniDorrito
01-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Oh Hammy_Lover I'm so sorry for your loss :(
I'm sure Lola Belle is excitedly waiting to meet you again someday!
RIP sweet girl x