PDA

View Full Version : RIP Bramley

Rosebud
12-27-2014, 06:59 AM
I don't get a lot of time on the forum these days with work and life but I thought it was the right thing to do to announce Bramley's passing in the place where it all started.

I brought Bramley home in July 2012 .... A scrawny little thing I found in the local paper. After giving up my hobby of breeding and showing cats I wanted to give a little furry the best life I could.

Although I had had rodents before, Bramley was my first Hamster. I was scared to handle him and he was scared of me but we stumbled along until we had the perfect relationship with a lot of help from this forum. Bramley was about two years and eight months old when he passed away in his forever sleep on Christmas Eve. Rest in Peace my little trouper x

Thin Lizzy
12-27-2014, 07:17 AM
So sorry to hear about Bramley.
It's always heartbreaking when we lose a pet but for you to lose Bramley on Christmas Eve makes it even harder.
What a grand age - 2 years & 8 months is a brilliant age, and you done that by giving him a home, TLC and unconditional love, you shared so much, that bond will always be there, so many memories for you to remember.
Thinking of you and sending hugsxx
RIP little Bramley xx

SecretlyDying
12-27-2014, 07:38 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, play well at the bridge Bramley.

cypher
12-27-2014, 07:41 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's always hard to lose a little friend but at this time of year it does seem to make it even harder.
He must have had a wonderful life with you to reach such a great age, you did so well by him & I hope all the happy memories you must have help you through this hard time.
Play well at the bridge Bramley.

Pygmypuff
12-28-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Goodnight little one, sleep tight x

RosieTheHamster
12-28-2014, 08:38 PM
You loved Bramley and I'm sure he felt the same. You were an amazing parent to the little man. Now he can play and run free at the rainbow bridge <3

souffle
12-31-2014, 03:03 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Bramley x