PDA

View Full Version : Sweet dreams my little Tinker :(

pixiehollow
12-22-2014, 08:38 AM
At 00.29 on 21 December my little Tink popped his head out of his nest and wobbled over to see me. I let him out and put him on my bed, he was breathing very quickly and the few steps he managed were very wobbly. Within minutes he was foaming blood from his nose and mouth :(

Mum thinks he haemorraged somewhere :(

Sweet dreams precious boy, you were so special. Helped me smile when I was down, shared your love so freely. I love you so much, you will always be in my heart. I can't sleep because I miss the bar chewing :(

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff178/laurasliluns/P1000013_zpsb8232bde.jpg (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/laurasliluns/media/P1000013_zpsb8232bde.jpg.html)

Thin Lizzy
12-22-2014, 09:32 AM
Pixie, such sad news about little Tink.
I'm so glad you were there for him, and the bond you both shared will never be broken or forgotten.
Remember all the special moments and memories, they'll be loads of happy and sad times ahead but, you gave him the most important thing - unconditional love and care.
RIP little gorgeous Tink and sweet dreams xxx

pixiehollow
12-22-2014, 10:11 AM
It was expected but still so heartbreaking :( he had renal failure, and was told 2 weeks over a month ago so I guess we were lucky to have some extra time with him. He was such a special little guy :( 2.5 years old :( xxx

Pygmypuff
12-22-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about little Tinker. He was gorgeous, but he sounds like he had a lovely life and was very well cared for, too. He lived to a good age.

Goodnight Tinker, sleep tight. x

DrKMcK
12-22-2014, 04:15 PM
OMG! What a dreadful thing to happen to poor little Tinker. :-( I am so sorry pixiehollow. Even when we know it's happening it's still so sad when they leave us. You'll have so many memories of Tinker over his 2 1/2 years with you. I find my photos, and especially my videos, comfort me with all my pets who are now at the Bridge. {hugs} to you and play well at the Bridge Tinker. You will be missed so much. :-(

cypher
12-23-2014, 01:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about little Tinker. It's so sad when their time comes but he did live to a really good age a sure sign that he had a happy life with you & was so very well loved & cared for.
Play well at the bridge little Tinker.

racinghamster
12-28-2014, 05:14 AM
Tinker had a wonderful time with you Pixie and even at his end, you were there for him. We give them all the love and care during their lives and they give us so much back in return. I`m sure Pixie loved being with you. Sleep well wee lad. x

Gimleyand Meeko
12-28-2014, 07:38 AM
We will all miss you Tinker. Sleep well.

Bbhami
12-28-2014, 09:27 AM
So sad to hearabout your little Tinker. Hope he's playing happily on the rainbow bridge free from all the pain :(

souffle
12-31-2014, 03:03 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your memories will be of comfort
Play well at the bridge Tink x