PDA

View Full Version : Winter white breeder central Scotland

1WomanArmy
12-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Are there any breeders of winter whites in central Scotland? Im desperate for a couple of these and want a breeder but am really struggling to find one.

POLAR WHITES
12-08-2014, 10:29 AM
i am not sure there is a breeder on the borders but i am unsure of what she breeds or if she is still breeding

souffle
12-08-2014, 12:41 PM
Not as far as I know. Roxy hams only have Syrians breeding so I think your nearest would have to be into North England. You won't get a pure WW from a pet store though so best contact a breeder and try and arrange to get your babies at a show maybe?

1WomanArmy
12-08-2014, 04:24 PM
i am not sure there is a breeder on the borders but i am unsure of what she breeds or if she is still breeding
Oh, do you have any contact details?
I tried someone who is a mod on here? Can't remember the name of her, found a very old ad and hoped she was still breeding but the email fails straight away.

1WomanArmy
12-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Not as far as I know. Roxy hams only have Syrians breeding so I think your nearest would have to be into North England. You won't get a pure WW from a pet store though so best contact a breeder and try and arrange to get your babies at a show maybe?

Hmm that's not too far, I've travelled an hour before for my fish and they stress easily. I didn't think to put the search to the borders