PDA

View Full Version : My Miso :( <3

XRubyRoseX
12-01-2014, 02:29 PM
As some people might have seen from other posts, Miso wasn't well today. He'd lost all of the fur from his chin and under his pouches, he was scared when we touched him and he was hiding in his bed all day. Me and my boyfriend had been out and when we came back I checked on him and got him out, his cheeks looked worse and as I was holding him the life just drained from him and I layed him down in my hands and he just stopped breathing really slowly. I sat and cuddled him as my little guy took his last breaths. Love you Miso and I'll miss you always, you were such an amazing little ham and I can't believe we lost you so young. :( sleep tight little buddy. <3

Pygmypuff
12-01-2014, 02:30 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss RubyRose.

Miso sounds like a beautiful little boy. Goodnight, little one, sleep tight.

XRubyRoseX
12-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Thank you Pygmypuff xx

Pygmypuff
12-01-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm here if you ever need to talk about it and I hope you're okay. He's not in pain anymore and he lived a good life xx

XRubyRoseX
12-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Thank you I appreciate it xx
I'm just so shocked at how quickly it's all happened, this time yesterday he was in his ball and climbing all over me, this morning he was scared and when I touched him he just lost it and went crazy and he just wasn't himself at all. I'm just so pleased me and my boyfriend were there for him in the end, I'd be even more devastated if we had came home and he had already passed without saying goodbye to us. :(

Pygmypuff
12-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I know, I think that's the saddest part. You're definitely lucky you were with him and I'm glad for you, but it doesn't make it any easier. It's still a horrible process that I'm sure most of us a have gone through. We're all here to support you in a difficult time xxx

Shannonmcn
12-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Im so sorry you lost Miso :( sometimes there's just nothing you can do. It's lovely that you got to spend those last few moments with him. Those photos are great memories to have of the beautiful little guy.

RIP little Miso.

cypher
12-02-2014, 12:30 AM
I'm so very sorry, this must have been a terrible shock & so unexpected, he was such a lovely little guy & I know how much you will miss him.
Run free & play well sweet Miso.

XRubyRoseX
12-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Thanks pygamypuff, Shannon and cypher. Xxx
There's a very strange atmosphere in my room this morning, without a doubt all the noise always came from Miso's cage, he had the loudest wheel, he was possibly the loudest drinker ever (like his cage is at the opposite end of the room to me and he'd always wake me up when he was drinking :lol:), and its just silent this morning. I'm still in shock as to how quickly all this has happened, but then again when I saw him yesterday deep down I think I already knew what was going to happen, I just wish I knew what had actually happened to him, he was fine one night then the next morning he'd lost loads of fur, wouldn't move from his bed, wouldn't drink eat or sleep properly and he freaked out when I touched him. :sad:
Miss you Miso<3

Willow Wisp
12-02-2014, 02:17 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge little Miso x

XRubyRoseX
12-02-2014, 02:18 AM
Thank you Willow xx

Skyblue2001
12-02-2014, 05:26 AM
So Sorry for your loss, as i learned a hamster can pass away suddenly.

XRubyRoseX
12-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Thank you Sky xx

DrKMcK
12-02-2014, 06:09 AM
That is so sad. I am sorry you lost Miso. I've never come to a conclusion about which is more difficult...a sudden passing away or when a hammy is ill for a long time. Each little hammie lost is always painful. Play well at the bridge Miso, no more pain or fear. :-(

XRubyRoseX
12-02-2014, 06:32 AM
Thank you DrKMcK, and I agree it's horrible to watch them suffer but then at the same time it's horrible when you lose them when you thought they were fit and healthy and they just suddenly go.

Celendine
12-02-2014, 07:15 AM
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful Miso :( He sounds a wonderful hamster and it must be dreadful to loose him so quickly.

XRubyRoseX
12-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Thank you Celendine xx

Thin Lizzy
12-03-2014, 04:58 AM
I'm in shock at your news, had a little cry at the sudden death of little miso, thinking of you at this sad time, I'm just glad you were there for him at the end.
So young, gone too soon.
Sending hugs to you xxc

XRubyRoseX
12-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Thanks so much Lizzy, I'm pleased he waited until we came home, I'd have been gutted if I didn't get to say goodbye to him properly. Xx