PDA

View Full Version : We're going to miss you alot, Chewy

dcar76
11-26-2014, 02:26 PM
It's not the same without you at home. You gave us 19 months of wonderful memories. We're going to miss hearing you squeak when you would see us walk by your cage. We're going to miss seeing you playing hide and seek in the toys and in mommy's shoes. We're going to miss seeing you climb the stairs to go see David and Nicholas in their room. We're going to miss seeing you crawling all over daddy when he was playing with you. We're going to miss seeing you roll around in your ball. David is taking your passing very hard. You were his first pet. He loved feeding you and playing with you. Through his tears, he says he will never forget you and he always love and miss you. Nicholas says he loves and misses you too.
Goodbye Chewy (4-??-13 to 11-24-14) :cry: :cry:
love,
Daddy, Mommy, David (7), and Nicholas(4)

souffle
11-27-2014, 04:47 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a great family pet and a lovely friend.
Play well at the bridge Chewy x

cypher
11-27-2014, 05:09 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Chewy was obviously a very well loved little ham.
Play well little one.

Pygmypuff
11-27-2014, 05:15 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Chewy. Coping with a death for the first time is really hard, especially in young children, so I'm glad you all have each other.
Rest in peace little man, sleep tight.

kyrilliondaemon
11-27-2014, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry for your loss

Thin Lizzy
11-27-2014, 05:44 PM
My condolences to all of you.
Chewy had an excellent life with all of you and was well and truly loved and cared for xx