PDA

View Full Version : You were the best hamster I could even dream of, Rory.

Appledash
11-22-2014, 07:23 PM
It's taken me weeks to actually write this thread. My first and only beloved syrian baby girl, Rory passed away in her sleep before she was even a year and a half old.

I don't know why you left me, Rory. You never showed any signs of stress or illness. You were always loving, inquisitive, funny, adorable, and the best hamster ever. I miss you very much. I'm still crying for you. I can never replace you and I will never forget you. It's not fair that our time together was cut short. What I wouldn't give to open your door, see you run upstairs to meet me, and hold you and kiss your little nose just one more time.

One of Rory's favorite past-times was snuggling up in the opening of my warm robe, going up and down my sleeves, and ticking my shoulders.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2psocqf.jpg

Nancy's Hamsters
11-22-2014, 08:24 PM
So sorry for your loss of such a lovely girl. She's there on silent paws but is always in your memories. RIP Rory go play on that wheel at rainbow bridge.

Thin Lizzy
11-22-2014, 09:31 PM
Such sad news about Rory.
Thinking of you at this time and to let you know you're in my thoughts.
You and Rory had many wonderful times together - that unconditional bond, trust, love and forever friendship will be with you forever. They'll be many happy memories, they'll also be sadness, tears, happiness and laughter over time.

I have cried reading your news and writing this - every time I read about the passing of our furry friends on HC, it brings back memories for me.

Love and hugs xx

Pygmypuff
11-23-2014, 12:36 AM
I'm so so sorry for your loss, Rory sounded like she was a good little girl who was gentle, kind and sweet.
Goodnight, Rory, sleep tight.
xx

cypher
11-23-2014, 01:04 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss of the lovely Rory.
Play well at the bridge little one.

Willow Wisp
11-23-2014, 01:52 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge beautiful Rory x

SinNyx
11-23-2014, 03:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss. She was beautiful and it looks like she lived a wonderful life.

Truffle
11-23-2014, 05:32 AM
Aw, Rory. I am so sorry that you have lost her. She was a truly special hamster. Sleep tight little one xx

Appledash
11-23-2014, 07:43 AM
Thank you so much for your warm wishes. Losing her has been so much harder than I thought it would be. Your compassion touches me.

Josie
01-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Play well at the bridge little girl x

souffle
01-23-2015, 04:27 PM
I am so sorry for your loss :( We are never ready for them leaving us and it is so hard when you didn't know why but often we never know the reason. She was much loved
Play well at the bridge Rory x