PDA

View Full Version : play well Moo the Monster xx

kimlck
11-12-2014, 05:50 AM
A few weeks ago i posted ththat i knew there was something wrong with her.
I had taken her to the vets 3 times and finally we knew what it was.
Moo had pyo, we decided there and then to operate.
She survived the op, it was a massive relief to see her after.
She didnt recover as well as I'd hoped, the weight loss was visual and she was eating less, back to the vet we went, this time for antibiotics.
She had them twice a day for 10 days.

On Sunday night see came out for some mashed veggies, she looked so tiny and frail.
I picked her up and knew she wasn't going to get better.
I laid her on my chest and wrapped us in my dressing gown, and just waited, we stayed like that for hours.
I took her back to her nest, kissed her and thanked her for being my first syrian hamster, kissed her again placed her back in her nest, made her as comfortable as i could and said goodbye.
She had gone when we checked on her 2 hours later.

Its broke my heart, I'd worried and worried about her, I'd nursed her for 6 weeks hoping that sshe wwas getting better, nothing i did made any difference.

Play well Moo, my monster, my love xxxx

cypher
11-12-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm so sorry little Moo didn't make it. You took such good care of her & gave her all the love she could have wished for & I'm sure she appreciated that.
Play well at the bridge Moo.

lizzie45
11-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Im so sorry you lost little Moo x you did the best you could for her and she passed peacefully. It is always hard to lose a beloved pet but you will in time remember all the good times you had with her and know you were I loving mummy to Moo. Sending hugs and thinking of you x

Shannonmcn
11-13-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm sorry little Moo didn't make it, you did your absolute best for her and she knew she was loved. Sending good thoughts

souffle
11-17-2014, 06:20 AM
I am so very sorry. She was loved till the end x
Play well Moo x