PDA

View Full Version : Sweet dreams Sophia

SinNyx
11-06-2014, 09:25 AM
I am absolutely distraught writing this. I did not imagine she could make her way to the bridge so soon.

She was only young, around 8 weeks old. She was so active and becoming so loving.

I have no idea what went wrong. This morning I woke up, it was unusual that she was not awake. I checked on her and she was pretty lifeless. I tried to do my best at keeping her warm and getting fluids and food down her, but it was not enough. It seems she was having seizures of some kind, and even though I got home early to be able to take her to a vet if necessary, she didn't make it.

She went to rainbow bridge so much sooner than she should of. She had so much left to enjoy in her little life, and a new home that she was supposed to go to.

Sweet dreams little Sophia...play well over rainbow bridge, I hope my other rainbow hamsters are looking out for you up there.

I will be taking a break from the forum.

cypher
11-06-2014, 09:42 AM
I'm so sorry, this has obviously been a horrible shock for you & you must be totally devastated by your loss, such a short life but I'm sure she was happy & appreciated her time with you.
Play well at the bridge Sophia I'm sure all the hams are ready to welcome you.

SyrianHammie
11-06-2014, 10:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear about little Sophia! She got taken away from you way too quickly!
I'm sure she had an amazing life being loved once you got her, even though it was very short. Just know that she is still with you and loving you but from a little further away.

Goodnight Sophia <3

Skyblue2001
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
So sorry for the untimely death of sophia, she will be missed

SiriusBlack
11-06-2014, 10:41 AM
What an awful shock to lose her at 8 weeks. RIP little Sophia x

BilboOlaf
11-06-2014, 10:52 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. Eight weeks is the same age as Bilbo. I really feel for you.

Play well at the rainbow bridge, little Sophia xx

Hammy owner
11-06-2014, 02:27 PM
So sorry SinNyx

Even though we never meet Sophia we were so excited for her to join our family, the kids are heartbroken.
You do your best for her and the rest of the hamsters in your care, I'm sure she was happy being with you. I can only image the shock and pain you feel I hope with time you heal.

souffle
11-06-2014, 02:51 PM
I am so very sorry sinnyx :( Sometimes these things just happen. It is nobody's fault and nobody could have prevented it. There was a reason for it but you won't know that reason. You have to accept it and be strong. I always say his but I'll say it again for you.
It's not the time in your life that matters but the life in your time. She had it all.
Play well at the bridge Sophia xx

Nat
11-06-2014, 03:05 PM
I'm so sorry SinNyx, it must be awful to lose a little one at such a young age. At least you know you gave her the best start in her short life and you did your very best for her.
RIP little Sophia
*hugs*