PDA

View Full Version : Night night Sherbet, sleep tight

moocow123
10-27-2014, 11:44 AM
This morning I awoke to find my darling baby had gone to the bridge. She was approximately 11 months old and had been on medication for 2 weeks for a respiratory infection but it was this that took her. I can't put into words how much I loved her and even though she was not tame, ho big of a bond we had. She was my first robo and my first dwarf as well and she opened my eyes to how much fun even an untame hamster can be. I loved to watch her run around or even when she was sat in her bowl she was sooo cute. I love you darling play well at the bridge. :( :( :cry: :( Love you Sherbet xxxxxxxx

BilboOlaf
10-27-2014, 11:48 AM
So sorry Moocow. To lose a ham from illness, not old age is really tough.

Play well, little Sherbet

cypher
10-28-2014, 01:37 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, her time was so sadly short but she was clearly loved all the way.
Play well at the bridge little Sherbet.

Thin Lizzy
10-30-2014, 03:16 PM
So sorry to hear about Sherbet. U did all you could for a respiratory infection, u got medicine for her and she will have known u were trying to help her. My thoughts are with u.

DrKMcK
11-01-2014, 12:14 PM
What a lovely name...Sherbert. I am so sorry you lost her. Dwarfies can sometimes be difficult, especially for a person who is looking for a cuddly hamster. Sherbert, in her short life was so lucky to have you as her human, because you loved her on her terms. No hamster can ask for more. A year is more than enough time for a hamster to capture a heart permanently. Her memory is yours forever. Play well at the Bridge Sherbert. Your mama's missing you. :-(

moocow123
11-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Aww thank you for your lovely replies, I really appreciate them. :) :) :)

Skyblue2001
11-01-2014, 07:08 PM
So sorry for your loss,Sherbert is now happy playing at the bridge

souffle
11-17-2014, 06:28 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Sherbet x