PDA

View Full Version : Allie, has passed.

Teddy001
10-14-2014, 03:59 AM
Allie passed away peacefully in my arms. My little girl woke up, as it is going in 6am, here. She was able to say her goodbyes, and hold her before she passed. A lot if tears, and questions, from my little one. We said a prayer, and gave Allie kisses and cuddles. We saw Allie take her last few breaths, while both my daughter and I spoke softly to her.
My daughter has chosen a box, and is decorating it, by drawing pictures of her most fond memories, which is helping her with the passing if our little sweet friend.
I will post a tribute of Allie, later, as I'm literally mentally exhausted.

Xx

SinNyx
10-14-2014, 04:05 AM
So sorry to hear about her passing. It's so sweet that your daughter has made a little box for her, I hope it helps her with the passing of Allie.

Sweet dreams little one x

amie
10-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Teddy I am so sad to hear about Allie dying but I am comforted to know you were prepared for this outcome.

I am glad that you were able to be with Allie when she died. I am thinking of you, you know that. x

cypher
10-14-2014, 04:20 AM
I'm so sorry Teddy.
At least you know she's at peace now & not suffering, not much comfort but a little.
I'm glad you're daughter is finding such a lovely way to help her deal with this.
Get some rest & remember you gave her all the love & comfort you could.

ianpallen
10-14-2014, 04:24 AM
Sorry to hear this Teddy. Condolences to you all. Such a sad time.

Truffle
10-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Teddy, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Allie. It was very special that you were able to be with her and comfort her while she passed. Sleep tight little one xx

Alopeke
10-14-2014, 05:02 AM
I'm sorry to hear that she's passed. But what a sweet child you have, to care so much about a little hamster. My thoughts are with you both. Play nicely, Allie.

BilboOlaf
10-14-2014, 05:23 AM
Have been following Allie's last hours, so sorry to hear she has left you, but feel glad that it was a peaceful passing.

Play well at the bridge Allie x

Hekomi
10-14-2014, 06:45 AM
Teddy I'm so sorry to hear this. :( This is so very tragic. I am glad that you were with Allie for her last few moments. Hugs to both you and your daughter. xxx

DrKMcK
10-14-2014, 07:43 AM
What????? I just came on this morning and saw this. I jumped back to find the thread where it all started last night and I read the whole thread. OMG! Teddy, I am so, so sorry. Poor little Allie. At least she had you and your daughter to be there when she went on her final journey. It is so hard to watch them go. I felt the same way when Patches was going to the Bridge; sad, helpless, and so worried there might be pain. I wasn't on much yesterday because of Myo, the gecko. Still struggling to get him to eat. These small pets break our hearts. Teddy, I am sure you are exhausted, being up all night with Allie, and then watching her pass away. I am so glad your daughter has found a way to deal with this...a loving tribute to Allie. This is just so sad. {hugs} for you and your daughter. Play well at the Bridge Allie. No more sickness, no more pain. :-(

BrainGirl
10-14-2014, 07:49 AM
I missed last night's thread as well. I'm so sorry this has happened so suddenly and at such a young age, but I'm glad that you were there for her at the end. My thoughts are with you and your family x

Goldie Flower
10-14-2014, 09:34 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Allie. I read your other thread about her, she's very loved and I'm sure she knew that after all the amazing care she had through her life and at the end. I never know what to say in these types of situations but my thoughts are with you and your daughter xx

Vectis Hamstery
10-14-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Allie. Your love for her shone through your posts and you tried your very best for her.

Run free, wee girl xxx

Esmy
10-14-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm so sorry Teddy for your loss and your daughter's. You did all you could and Allie loved you.

Willow Wisp
10-14-2014, 11:28 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss Teddie. Allie knew she was loved, and cared for nobody could have done anymore for her.
Play well at the bridge beautiful Allie x

Kiki_3173
10-14-2014, 03:38 PM
Oh Teddy...I am SO very sorry to hear that Allie has passed:-( I saw, early this morning, that she was not doing well. It wasn't until later around lunch, that I saw that you and your daughter had said your last goodbyes.

These little ones whisp their way into our hearts and before we know it they have moved on. Allie was an adorable little hamster that had such a wonderful life! You gave/give your hamsters such wonderful lives, homes, and love. I know by the pictures you posted, that Allie was a happy ham and I'm sure the only place she wanted to be this morning, was wrapped up warm, in your arms, hearing the familiar voices of you and your daughter. I'm sure that was/is heaven for her! Hugs to you you and your daughter! xx

Rest in peace at the bridge, dear Allie. xx

Teddy001
10-14-2014, 11:23 PM
Allie passed away peacefully in my arms. My little girl woke up, as it is going in 6am, here. She was able to say her goodbyes, and hold her before she passed. A lot if tears, and questions, from my little one. We said a prayer, and gave Allie kisses and cuddles. We saw Allie take her last few breaths, while both my daughter and I spoke softly to her.
My daughter has chosen a box, and is decorating it, by drawing pictures of her most fond memories, which is helping her with the passing if our little sweet friend.
I will post a tribute of Allie, later, as I'm literally mentally exhausted.

Xx

I'll just add Allie's tribute to this post, as she deserves a proper memorial.

*In Memory of Allie*

August 8th, it was early morning, and I receive a phone call from a friend that knows, that I adore hamsters. After a few minutes of chit chat, she tells me, that her neighbor's hamster had a litter of pups, and she was looking to find good homes for them. I asked her, what type/species of hamsters? My friend whom is not keen on hamsters, said, they are the "little ones". (LOL).

I was very excited to go take a look at the hamsters, as it's very "rare" in my area, that people offer adoption for hamsters, and called, right away. I was told, to come over, as soon as I could, due to there were only 2 baby hamsters left out of the litter. So, I grab my bag, car keys, still wearing my PJ bottoms. (LOL) and drove right over to the location.

My heart just sank, as I looked in the cage, and saw 2 adorable baby dwarf hamsters. I told myself-"self, I'm only going to take a look" LOL... I saw a tiny pink nose sticking up, with her mouth occasionally sneaking drinks of water, her head half buried under substrate, and knew, I had to see her.

I picked her up, and she came to me, without hesitation, and just sat on the palm of my hand. It didn't take long, and I said, I would like this little one- from that day forward, I knew I'd found, a special sweet friend.

Allie, although our time together was cut short, you've touched my life in many ways.

You were such a bundle of "high energy" that radiated, back in positive ways. You were such a joy, my newest best little friend. I loved when you made direct eye contact with me, and we would often sit gazing into each others eyes.. I wondered, what you were thinking..? You loved so much, to play and run, and I enjoyed watching you play on the swing that I hand made. Watching your energetic fast little legs, run through tunnels, and run endlessly in your wheel.

I will miss your adorable little face, which greeted me the moment you heard my voice. Your big dark eyes, wide open, as if everything you saw, was such a new experience, that you embraced fearlessly, and excitedly. Your curiosity, innocence and silly antics, always made me smile and laugh. I will miss you dearly, my little sweet baby girl, and love you forever, as you touched my heart, and soul.

Allie, thank you, my precious baby girl, for giving me the joy and sprit, when I needed them the most. Goodbye, for now, my sweet angel. Bless your little soul, and I'll see you once again. Until then, may you rest in peace precious baby girl, and play ever so well over the bridge. .. ** I love you**

Teddy001
10-14-2014, 11:33 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your kind words, and support. It means the world to me. xx

ANGELBABIES
10-14-2014, 11:38 PM
Such sweet sad memories. I am so sorry for your loss Teddy001. Your time with your little fluff may have been short, and you are left with the pain of loss all too soon. But this little girl's life was filled with so much love - she couldn't ask or want for more. Play well at the bridge little Allie - send mommy kisses from heaven. Hugs to you xxx

cypher
10-14-2014, 11:38 PM
A lovely memorial to a very precious little girl, she was so well loved & gave you so much in her short time I know she will always have a very special place in your heart.

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:28 AM
What????? I just came on this morning and saw this. I jumped back to find the thread where it all started last night and I read the whole thread. OMG! Teddy, I am so, so sorry. Poor little Allie. At least she had you and your daughter to be there when she went on her final journey. It is so hard to watch them go. I felt the same way when Patches was going to the Bridge; sad, helpless, and so worried there might be pain. I wasn't on much yesterday because of Myo, the gecko. Still struggling to get him to eat. These small pets break our hearts. Teddy, I am sure you are exhausted, being up all night with Allie, and then watching her pass away. I am so glad your daughter has found a way to deal with this...a loving tribute to Allie. This is just so sad. {hugs} for you and your daughter. Play well at the Bridge Allie. No more sickness, no more pain. :-(

Dr.K- it was very sudden- what a shocker!! Thanks for your comment, I've been following you baby Myo's progress.. Xx ( when it rains, it pours, eh? )

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:30 AM
Such sweet sad memories. I am so sorry for your loss Teddy001. Your time with your little fluff may have been short, and you are left with the pain of loss all too soon. But this little girl's life was filled with so much love - she couldn't ask or want for more. Play well at the bridge little Allie - send mommy kisses from heaven. Hugs to you xxx

Thank you, angelbabies

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:32 AM
A lovely memorial to a very precious little girl, she was so well loved & gave you so much in her short time I know she will always have a very special place in your heart.

Thank you, Cypher.. Today was a better day.. I got much needed rest, and feeling better.. It's comforting to know others understand.. Thanx much Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:33 AM
So sorry to hear about her passing. It's so sweet that your daughter has made a little box for her, I hope it helps her with the passing of Allie.

Sweet dreams little one x

Thank you. SinNyx..

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:34 AM
Have been following Allie's last hours, so sorry to hear she has left you, but feel glad that it was a peaceful passing.

Thanks for your support, Bilbo xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:36 AM
Teddy I am so sad to hear about Allie dying but I am comforted to know you were prepared for this outcome.

I am glad that you were able to be with Allie when she died. I am thinking of you, you know that. x

It was very comforting to have been able to hold her, til the end. Thank you, xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:38 AM
Teddy I'm so sorry to hear this. :( This is so very tragic. I am glad that you were with Allie for her last few moments. Hugs to both you and your daughter. xxx

Thank you, Hekomi.. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:39 AM
Sorry to hear this Teddy. Condolences to you all. Such a sad time.

Thanks, Ian..appreciate your kind and caring words. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:40 AM
Teddy, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Allie. It was very special that you were able to be with her and comfort her while she passed. Sleep tight little one xx

Thank you, Truffle xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:41 AM
I'm sorry to hear that she's passed. But what a sweet child you have, to care so much about a little hamster. My thoughts are with you both. Play nicely, Allie.

Thanks so much, Alopeke-- yes, my daughter is very caring, and loves animals. Thanks, again.. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:43 AM
I missed last night's thread as well. I'm so sorry this has happened so suddenly and at such a young age, but I'm glad that you were there for her at the end. My thoughts are with you and your family x

Thanks, Braingirl.. You all have been the BEST!! Don't know what I'd done without ya..xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:45 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Allie. I read your other thread about her, she's very loved and I'm sure she knew that after all the amazing care she had through her life and at the end. I never know what to say in these types of situations but my thoughts are with you and your daughter xx

Thanks so much..xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:46 AM
I'm sorry to hear about Allie. Your love for her shone through your posts and you tried your very best for her.

Run free, wee girl xxx

I do live my hams very much.. Thank you, Vects.. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:48 AM
I'm so sorry Teddy for your loss and your daughter's. You did all you could and Allie loved you.

Thanks, Esmy.. And your suggestions, and support- you are appreciated.. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:49 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss Teddie. Allie knew she was loved, and cared for nobody could have done anymore for her.
Play well at the bridge beautiful Allie x

Thanks so much.. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:50 AM
Oh Teddy...I am SO very sorry to hear that Allie has passed:-( I saw, early this morning, that she was not doing well. It wasn't until later around lunch, that I saw that you and your daughter had said your last goodbyes.

These little ones whisp their way into our hearts and before we know it they have moved on. Allie was an adorable little hamster that had such a wonderful life! You gave/give your hamsters such wonderful lives, homes, and love. I know by the pictures you posted, that Allie was a happy ham and I'm sure the only place she wanted to be this morning, was wrapped up warm, in your arms, hearing the familiar voices of you and your daughter. I'm sure that was/is heaven for her! Hugs to you you and your daughter! xx

Rest in peace at the bridge, dear Allie. xx

Thanks, for your kind words, and support.. Xx

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 02:52 AM
I'm so sorry Teddy.
At least you know she's at peace now & not suffering, not much comfort but a little.
I'm glad you're daughter is finding such a lovely way to help her deal with this.
Get some rest & remember you gave her all the love & comfort you could.

:)xx Cypher, thank you.. Xx

Pumpkinsmom
10-15-2014, 05:51 AM
I'm so sorry. I just read the other post and it was so sad. I'm glad the poor little ham isn't suffering any more.

Teddy001
10-15-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm so sorry. I just read the other post and it was so sad. I'm glad the poor little ham isn't suffering any more.

Thank you, Pumpkin- It brings much comfort she's at peace.. Xx

souffle
11-17-2014, 06:32 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. It was a peaceful passing surrounded by love x