PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Tinker ! (originally Willow till i changed the

sarah
10-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi everyone,

Although this has been a terrible week with the loss of Maisie :cry: it has ended with with some good. :) I'm still hoping Maisie will turn up but have decided to move on by getting a new little hammy.

So I have just got the most gorgeous little Mink baby from babyboos :D He's the cutest little thing and so friendly!!! He's just settling into his new cage now and having fun exploring!!! I'll get some pics up soon!!

flogging_molly
10-09-2005, 12:52 PM
that's fantastic - I do hope Maisie turns up. Any pictures of your new little one would be so brilliant!!

SnuggleHam
10-12-2005, 04:42 AM
Congratulations! I still have my fingers crossed that the other little ham turns up :( But Im glad that you have found a new friend...

Geez, it seems like everyone here on the forum from the UK lives near Babyboos hehe :oops: I wish I did, I wouldnt mind a quality ham of my own from Babyboos :P

nooboo
10-12-2005, 05:04 AM
i dont live near her if tahts anyhelp!

i know i would have loved to get some of mine from there

its sucks when you cant drive, cant fly and have little money for trains and taxis, else i tihnk i would stop off at everyones for a hamster :oops: and maybe then make the show, oh well there are always ways around these problems

you could always decide to emigrate :?

its- great to hear you happy and excited with a new little one, i do hope th\at maisie shows up soon, then you will have a nice big hamster family!

SnuggleHam
10-12-2005, 05:47 AM
you could always decide to emigrate :?

Immigrate! ?? HA!! :lol: I already did that once, I doubt Ill be doing that again lol! Nor to I want to go through that anxiety again!

"That would Kill US Precious!" 8)

sarah
10-13-2005, 02:38 AM
Thanks everybody - I'm still hoping Maisie will turn up but my new little hammy is providing many smiles :D

I know I introduced him as Willow but although its a lovely name I can't seem to associate it with him :lol: Isn't it funny how sometimes a name will come very easily and then other times you seem to have a hamster who's name changes every day!! :oops:

Anyway my new little Mink is now called Tinker which seems to suit him a lot!!

babyboos
10-13-2005, 09:22 AM
To be honest I think of Willow as a bit of a girl's name :oops: Tinker is far better for a hamster :wink: