PDA

View Full Version : Archie 26-12-2011 to 26-09-2014

suga
10-02-2014, 11:08 AM
Dear Archie,

You came home from the crematorium on Wednesday this week and we are so pleased to have you home again. Born on Boxing Day in 2011 we had the privilege if watching you grow from naked pup to the fluff ball you became. You won your class at the Topcliffe Show in 2012 and we were so proud and delighted. Your gorgeous little face put a smile on our faces every day.

This past year you lost a lot of your fur and looked more like a lion with a mane around your face, where your longer fur remained. We were so pleased when your fur started to grow back and your gorgeous blonde fur started to come back through. Your were Stunning.

You were the most food orientated hamster we have ever had, constantly on the look out for treats. Sitting on your perch and sniffing the air to see what was being eaten by us and giving us that look that ensured you received a tasty treat on a daily basis.

To say the least Archie you had us wrapped round each of your paws and we have been honoured to have you in our hearts.

We love you and will miss your antics.

We hope you approve.

Love suga and mr suga

souffle
10-02-2014, 12:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He was a wonderful age and a beautiful little man in body and mind and I know how much loved he was.
Play well at the bridge Alfie - a new star is shining for him tonight xx

mrsroth
10-04-2014, 12:46 AM
I'm sorry you lost your Archie, somebody must have needed a playmate at the bridge x

Bailey93
10-04-2014, 07:15 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. :(

TraceyH
10-04-2014, 07:45 AM
I'm sure I remember when you first got him and how cute he was. I'm sorry for your loss.

DrKMcK
10-04-2014, 11:18 AM
:-( I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Archie. It sounds like he had a really wonderful life and has left behind many lovely memories. I know he's left a hole in your heart. Peace to you :-(. Play well at the Bridge Archie. :-(