PDA

View Full Version : Two Roborovski's needing a loving home/s - London

10-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Due to personal circumstances I have had to move back to London with my mother. It seems she has acquired two Robo's who have been seperated and are in different cages as they fought (I believe due to lack of space). They are now housed in very small Spelos cages, have no out time and I believe to be neglected to an extent.

Mother refuses to spend money on larger cages and they are not being properly cared for, I get ripped apart by my mother if I try to look after them the way I know they need to be looked after.

I would like to put them up for adoption, mother has luckily agreed and they will need to be picked up from London. As I said, they have their cages which you can have though I feel they need much bigger homes. They are around just under a year old and the sex is unknown though they were housed together before so they are the same sex.

I don't want any money just that they receive a loving home with experienced owners, preferably someone who has owned Robo's before. Thanks and please get in touch.