PDA

View Full Version : Cant request on The market place

ianpallen
09-06-2014, 01:44 AM
I would like to ask a question regarding something for sale from a forum member. When I hit the reply, I get a notice saying I do not have the privileges to post on there. I am unable to ask anything or buy anything.
Can someone please tell me why I am a member, signed in, yet blocked from the market place postings. I can read them all, but cant reply.

nibblet
09-06-2014, 01:53 AM
I would like to ask a question regarding something for sale from a forum member. When I hit the reply, I get a notice saying I do not have the privileges to post on there. I am unable to ask anything or buy anything.
Can someone please tell me why I am a member, signed in, yet blocked from the market place postings. I can read them all, but cant reply.

Forum administrators can block members from posting in threads in certain forums. You'll have to PM the member instead :)

ianpallen
09-06-2014, 01:56 AM
Thanks. I will do.

leedsgurl
09-06-2014, 01:59 AM
The rules do state that threads in the marketplace are closed to only the original poster:

All posts in the section will be closed to all apart from the original poster. Anyone interested in an item is to contact the seller directly by PM only. The seller can update the thread with extra information and post as to when the item is sold.
The rules for the marketplace are listed here:
http://www.hamstercentral.com/community/marketplace/13521-using-marketplace-please-read-before-posting.html

ianpallen
09-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Thanks. I had read the rules before and had completely forgot about not being able to reply.
I read them when I joined but as there was nothing I needed before, I have never had to ask anyone for anything. lol.
Thanks for the help and reminding me.