PDA

View Full Version : Signature not working?

Aimeeeee
08-17-2014, 03:55 PM
After getting my new sig made for me (YAY!) I've been trying to get it to work and while it says it's uploaded on my user CP, nothing is coming up when I post? :s can anyone help?

twix and oreo mates4life
08-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Mine does that too. Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not

kyrilliondaemon
08-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Twix - I'm guessing your problem is just that posts under a certain size never show your sig with them, its the same for everyone.

Aimeeeee - Have you checked that "Show your signature" is ticked? Its just under the bottom of the box where we type to post and should be visible every time you go to post on a thread

souffle
08-18-2014, 12:11 AM
I checked your profile and it isn't in the signature box in the user control area aimee so it has not been successfully uploaded. You need to click save signature from your control panel once you put the signature in it. If you cannot do it then you could PM leedsgurl and ask her if she could add it for you :)

Aimeeeee
08-18-2014, 01:14 AM
I'll do that then soufflé because on my user CP it says it's uploaded? :P

leedsgurl
08-18-2014, 02:22 AM
There are 2 ways to add a signature- either uploading or just putting a link in (I've now put a link in for you)

If you're uploading, once it says it has uploaded, you have to click 'insert' for it to work.

Aimeeeee
08-18-2014, 03:12 AM
Thank you for sorting it for me leedsgurl!