PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Scrubby.

Scrubby
07-31-2014, 03:52 AM
Rest in Peace my beautiful little Scrubby. You look so peaceful as you lay on my chest wrapped in a blanket.
Thank you for holding out til this morning so I could hold you while you passed. I'll miss you so much.
I hope I gave you a better home than your previous owner.
You were my first hamster and my only rescue so you were extra special.
Together we kicked your pyos butt and I'm glad that you did pass due to old age rather than your pyo.
I can't believe you're gone. I hope you know how loved you are.
Over 2 years old, I think you had a good run.
You've made your sisters Pumpkin and Revel very proud.
Play well at the rainbow bridge Scrub. I love you. ❤️

SinNyx
07-31-2014, 04:01 AM
So sorry to hear she passed, I'm glad she held on for you to say goodbye. She was a truly amazing little thing, well done for doing what you have done for her and giving her a good home!

Sweet dreams little one x

Wexland
07-31-2014, 04:43 AM
Aw I am really sorry to read this. I really enjoyed the video you made about her story.

RIP Scrubby xx

souffle
07-31-2014, 05:17 AM
I really am so very sorry to hear Scubby has left you. She was such a character and a real beauty.
Play well at the bridge Scrubby xx

fluffydd
07-31-2014, 05:35 AM
I'm so sorry that Scrubby has gone. She was a fantastic hamster and I'm so glad she came to live with you. I loved the video you made of her story. Seeing you playing with her made me know I was ready to have another hamsters so thanks to you and Scrubby we rescued Carmilla. That's a gorgeous photo of her and I'm glad you could be there with her when she left. *Hugs*

Truffle
07-31-2014, 11:09 AM
I am so sorry that little Scrubby has passed on. She was a very gorgeous little girl who had a wonderful life with you.
Sleep tight little one xx

Bec
07-31-2014, 11:24 AM
Awww so sorry for your loss. Scrubs was truely amazing...she was one of first hams I got to know when I joined the site.

Such a loving life with you, she will be missed.

Run free little fluff x

ANGELBABIES
07-31-2014, 12:19 PM
This is so sad - so many hammies moving on to the bridge. I am so sorry for your loss Scrubby but so glad its with you that beautiful little Scrubs came to stay. She had a loving home. Run free little one - you take with you a little piece of our hearts xxx

evel_lin
07-31-2014, 12:30 PM
Sorry you lost her, glad she made such a good age and that you were with her when she passed

Scrubby
08-01-2014, 05:50 AM
Thank you for all the kind messages.
I made a little memorial video if anyone wants to watch it.

Njz0RkismFw

Wexland
08-01-2014, 06:27 AM
Now I am sat at my desk with tears in my eyes. Lovely video to cherish her memories.

Josie
08-01-2014, 03:36 PM
It is amazing how these little animals touch our lives so deeply, and how loved these little creatures are. Play well at the bridge Scrubby, you are loved x

Sleep well my little Clover
29 September 2013 - 02 July 2014

fluffydd
08-06-2014, 02:20 AM
That's a lovely video xx

Gazmo
08-06-2014, 06:08 AM
Oh no! not poor scrub! :( she was very very specail and one of my favorites here! rest in peace little one :(

SquishyHelium
08-06-2014, 07:35 AM
So very sorry for your loss, it's heartbreaking to lose them, and what a beautiful little thing she was x