PDA

View Full Version : Hamtaro919's Arty Thread

hamtaro919
06-20-2014, 10:57 AM
It's a little quick, but I've been so desperate to post here! This thread will be where I put my drawings and other creations. I make digital art, occasional traditional art, animations and costume parts! I may also make some figures <:

Here's some examples of my digital hamster art:
Spat - Hamtaro Character
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/154/2/6/spatt_by_hamtaro919-d7kveco.png
Oxnard - Another Hamtaro Character!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/155/6/3/oxnard_by_hamtaro919-d7kzt73.png

Apologies in advance if the images don't work/they're too large!
I'm still in the process of learning how to properly draw hamsters, the drawings above were just from knowledge I already have so there's still a lot more practice needed! I'm not limited to making hamster creations, I draw many other animals too. However, hamsters interest me the most and I tend to get more appreciation for them for some reason, so I'm focusing on them for now!
Thanks for looking! Fingers crossed the images work! :)

Animations and Costume Parts! (Animated using the Inchworm animation software for the Nintendo 3DS).
Hamster ears and tail set and a red furred hamster tail!

Truffle
06-20-2014, 03:59 PM
These are just fantastic, I really look forward to see more :) I particularly love the first image of the devil hamster, it's brilliant. x

DrKMcK
06-20-2014, 09:25 PM
I love it! I definitely want to see more of this. You have real talent and this is a viable career skill. :-)

hamtaro919
06-21-2014, 01:08 AM
These are just fantastic, I really look forward to see more :) I particularly love the first image of the devil hamster, it's brilliant. x
Ahha, thanks a bunch! The devil hamster is called Spat and he breaks hearts, his opposite is Harmony, the angel ham <: There's a whole game based on fixing the love between various hamsters after Spat has dealt with them, hehe! It's an adorable game, it's called 'Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak'!

hamtaro919
06-21-2014, 01:10 AM
I love it! I definitely want to see more of this. You have real talent and this is a viable career skill. :-)
Thank you very much! I'm actually heading to college to do games design in September, so I'm super pumped for that! :)

m00nbeam
06-21-2014, 03:03 AM
Ha they are so cool :)

hamtaro919
06-21-2014, 10:33 AM
Ha they are so cool :)
Thanks! <:

Bec
06-21-2014, 11:18 AM
These are amazing! There are certainly lots of hamsters on here....maybe you could create a hamster digital art pic based on hamsters on here!

There are some real characters on here if you go to the forum and check out some of the threads! Just a thought :)

hamtaro919
06-21-2014, 11:29 AM
These are amazing! There are certainly lots of hamsters on here....maybe you could create a hamster digital art pic based on hamsters on here!

There are some real characters on here if you go to the forum and check out some of the threads! Just a thought :)
Thank you so much! I've thought about doing that, but I'd have to be careful because this forum doesn't allow certain things to be requested and such since there are specific artists for that already. If people wanted to PM me about it I'd be happy to talk about it there <: I might actually share my Skype for people who want it because I don't want to break any of the rules by discussing it here.
I'll definitely have a browse, thanks! :)

hamtaro919
07-20-2014, 08:16 AM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/vgki69.jpg

Here is a work in progress picture of StarlightSerenity's Badger! This is gift art I'm making because I really appreciate her work in rescuing hamsters :)
@StarlightSerenity - If you're reading this, I've been unable to reach you via PM to send you this update since your message box is full! c: I've got pictures of my newbie from Harry to show you!

dave123791
07-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Wow, they are simply amazing, wish i had a talent like this. Do you only do hamster art or do you do other animals too? Would like to get something from you that is not hamster related. The first devil hamster is my favourite- very professional

hamtaro919
07-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Wow, they are simply amazing, wish i had a talent like this. Do you only do hamster art or do you do other animals too? Would like to get something from you that is not hamster related. The first devil hamster is my favourite- very professional
Thank you very much!
I do other animals, yes! I'm not very experienced with realistic work since I much prefer cartoon styled, but I can try realistic work if requested.
I think I'd quite like to redraw that particular one, if I do I'll post it here!

dave123791
07-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Thank you very much!
I do other animals, yes! I'm not very experienced with realistic work since I much prefer cartoon styled, but I can try realistic work if requested.
I think I'd quite like to redraw that particular one, if I do I'll post it here!

If you have some free time then i would like to get something from you: not realistic- more cartoon styled.

I would like to get a huge Saint Bernard dog standing in human position (on 2 legs) looking like a human but dog's face and body. He has to be wearing either red or green greek gladiator armour: chest thing, helmet and the shoes. Some shorts that fit the old greek style. In his right hand he has to hold a sword up (greek style sword) and in his left a shield. It would be great if you could also do a sign on his chest thing saying: "I will never be defeated".

Thanks.

(I trust you with the background :) )

Colby and the Dwarfs
07-21-2014, 01:57 PM
I would love for you to do one of my hammies but I understand you're probably really busy! You're really good, everything looks very professional:).

DrKMcK
07-21-2014, 07:54 PM
I love the one of Badger. It's wonderful! You do really good work :-D.

hamtaro919
07-30-2014, 03:25 AM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/k4v30m.jpg

Badger is complete! Really pleased with the outcome, considering I don't do realistic drawings often! Hope you all like it! :)

hamtaro919
07-30-2014, 03:30 AM
If you have some free time then i would like to get something from you: not realistic- more cartoon styled.

I would like to get a huge Saint Bernard dog standing in human position (on 2 legs) looking like a human but dog's face and body. He has to be wearing either red or green greek gladiator armour: chest thing, helmet and the shoes. Some shorts that fit the old greek style. In his right hand he has to hold a sword up (greek style sword) and in his left a shield. It would be great if you could also do a sign on his chest thing saying: "I will never be defeated".

Thanks.

(I trust you with the background :) )

Sounds great!
I apologise for such a late response - Aside from being a little busy I lost motivation to draw for a while! I'll have a go at drawing that for you!
If you could, do you think you could send over a reference on the armour and sword? Just as a preference thing so I can get an idea as to what you'd like!

Thanks! :)

hamtaro919
07-30-2014, 03:38 AM
I would love for you to do one of my hammies but I understand you're probably really busy! You're really good, everything looks very professional:).

Thanks a bunch! :D
For now, I won't be taking on any more requests because this realistic style takes a long time for me to do because I'm quite new to it! However, there's a high possibility I'll be taking on some in the near future! I can certainly pop you a message when that time comes if you'd like?

hamtaro919
07-30-2014, 03:39 AM
I love the one of Badger. It's wonderful! You do really good work :-D.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words :D

dave123791
07-30-2014, 04:36 AM
Attached pics of the armour, helmet, sword and shield.

On the armour can you make the details red instead of gold and the nandle of the sword red too. Thanks.

hamtaro919
07-30-2014, 12:57 PM
Attached pics of the armour, helmet, sword and shield.

On the armour can you make the details red instead of gold and the nandle of the sword red too. Thanks.

Okay, thanks for that!

hamtaro919
07-31-2014, 07:18 AM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/105b614.jpg

For dave123791! Sorry I struggled with the details, so I left some out and made up some of my own. Hope you like it!

hamtaro919
07-31-2014, 07:20 AM
Whoops wrong file! Going to upload the right one now.
EDIT: Done!

dave123791
07-31-2014, 01:17 PM
Wow, that looks amazing: don't worry about the details they weren't that important. I'm going to try and put it in my signature. Thanks