PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P little Yang

Scampi16
06-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Yang passed away in my arms on Saturday evening.
I still remember the day i got you and your sister yin, at that point i thought you were both little boys (as i was lead to believe boys could live together, but not girls, so I asked specifically for little boys). i then found out you were both little girls, you and Yin didn't like living together so you were split up in a matter of days to have a zoozone 1 each and your were both much happier with this.
I never saw you as much as i did Sirius or nimbus as you were a shy little girl and much preferred digging in your deep bedding, munching on your treats and playing with all the toys i got you. When you were out you were a sweet little girl who would sit and cuddle me and tickle me as you ran around under my top.
I will miss you my beautiful little girl, play well at rainbow bridge till the day i come to collect you.:cry:
You were a beautiful little girl who will always be in my heart, as this song says I will see you again, when I come to pick you up from Rainbow Bridge. xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IbQyG9PL4

racinghamster
06-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Really sad to hear Yang is not with us anymore Scampi. Chinese hamsters are truly magical little creatures and have a special place in my heart as I know how sweet the can be and how intelligent. Sleep soundly Yang. xx

Azula
06-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Yang was such a sweet hammie.
May Yang play well over the rainbow bridge.

souffle
06-13-2014, 02:31 AM
I am so sorry for your loss :( She was a beautiful little thing x
Play well at the bridge Yang x

xStephC
06-13-2014, 10:22 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, Yang was a beautiful Chinese hammie.

DrKMcK
06-14-2014, 08:32 AM
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this, Scampi. I got such a kick out of their names. Play well at the Bridge Yang. What a sweet little hammy. :-(

Pompompoms
06-15-2014, 04:58 AM
Such a beautiful little lady, I'm sorry the bridge has called her on. Play well little Yang xx