PDA

View Full Version : A lovely new hammy

Roverina
09-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Wow what a surprise I had today. My boyfriend went into town and came back with the most beautiful little hammy for me!!! He isnt the impulsive type but I think it shocked him how upset I was when Basil and Polly died. I have named the newcomer Brian,........yes I know I choose odd names but its a family thing. My son, at uni, has a hammy called Keith. My grandson, yes I am that old!!!, has one called James. We choose names that arent usual for hammies!! Sammy is really Samantha but I shortened it. Now I have Brian. I will post pics once he settles in.

pophammy
09-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Ahh, you're so lucky! What colour is the little darling? Can't wait to see pics!

Roverina
09-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Little Brian is grey. Colouring a bit like a chinchillas colours. He has big ears and he is totally adorable.

Took this ic but it doesnt show his colour as lighting was bad but you can see his sweet little face.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/roverina/P9240035.jpg

SnuggleHam
09-25-2005, 05:19 AM
Congrats! and Brian is a good name! My syrian is called Gerald, you dont get much more "normal" then that haha.. I didnt name him though, thats what he was called when I adopted him, but he just looks and acts like a Gerald in my opinion hehe..

Brian is adorable, he looks like a young golden syrian :) Thanks for sharing the pics!